hf1

Hello

My avatar
Liz
Clothie
Clothie

Hello

Postby Liz » Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Im Liz mum to Kiera 9 and William 9 months and step-mum to 2 more for my sins!!

Avid cloth nappy user and as of tonight Nappy Advisor for a local company!

Look forward to chatting nappies etc soon

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Hello

Postby beck » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi Liz and big welcome to you!

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4 Phebie 20months and William 3.5months. Woohoo on becoming a Nappy Advisor.

Look forward to getting to know you more :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:15 pm

Hi Liz and welocme to you! Exciting news about becoming an advisor - we have a few others so sure you can pick up some advice and tips!

My avatar
Liz
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Liz » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 pm

Thanks for the welcome - am off to my first appointment in a minute, slightly nervous but looking forward to spreading the cloth nappy gospel!! :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:32 pm

Liz wrote:Thanks for the welcome - am off to my first appointment in a minute, slightly nervous but looking forward to spreading the cloth nappy gospel!! :D

Awww good luck and let us know how you got on! :D

My avatar
JennyWren
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby JennyWren » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Hi Liz, I'm Jenny, mum to Ethan (10), Stella (8) and Livia (2). Liv has just potty trained but we've had so much fun with cloth along the way. No-one else in my family understands my enthusiasm so I've enjoyed meeting all the other mums here as they know where I'm coming from.
Such fun being a nappy advisor, wish I'd done the same. I think you can easily win people round if you're naturally enthusiastic about using cloth yourself. I know it helped me enormously at the beginning meeting my local Lollipop advisor. I remember not having a clue what any of the terminology was - until I became a cloth nappy site internet addict that is!!
Jenny x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:50 am

Hi Liz and welcome. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is almost 2 and a little boy on the way in about 4 weeks!

Good luck with your nappy advising. Look forward to chatting more soon.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:01 am

Hi Liz, I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh in cloth. Crongatulations on becoming a cloth advisor, and I hope that all goes well for you. Look forward to chatting nappies and anything and everything else.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:02 am

Hiya and welcome. I am mummy to Emma who is nearly 8 and Evie my now potty training 2.5 yr old. Still in night nappies though so that has softened the blow abit. :lol: :lol: Well done on giving the nappy advisor role a go. Look forward to chatting! :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers