Let me introduce myself

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Let me introduce myself

Postby tracedw » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:03 am

Hi and welcome :wine:
scarlet wrote:Clapton! But we spend most of our time in stoke newington so a bit north as well really!

Ohhh, my old stomping ground, we bought our first house in Blurton Road 20 yrs ago and still have friends in Stokkie!

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 am

Yes I love stoke newington! We are buying our first house at the mo , but unfortunately the houses are far too expensive round there.So moving a bit further out so we can buy a little house with a garden! :hug: Where are you based now?

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 am

We moved from Clapton to Crouch End and then 6 yrs ago we decided to move out of London and we are now in the middle of nowhere in Suffolk, best thing we ever did really, my DH is a noisy amp at number 11 kind of guy, so no neighbours complaining anymore :giggle:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:45 am

I would love to move out of london, feel I have done my time here now ( 3 years). I would love to live in a little town or village.
Hopefully we can do our house up ( it needs a lot of work) and sell it on in a few years , make a bit of money and move out of london!
Thats my plan anyway he he - not sure what DP thinks he has to be in london for work and don't think he's keen on a long commute!

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby tracedw » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:55 am

the long commute into London every day was the sticking point with my Dh for years, but he still goes 100 miles each way into London and doesnt complain at all, he sees the benefit of a rural upbringing for our 3 boys , plus his up side is he has a full recording studio in the back garden :wink:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:56 am

Il remember that - Man shed seals the deal! hehe :hohoho: :hug:

My avatar
tracedw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict