Hello also from Herts!

My avatar
salsar
Clothie
Clothie

Hello also from Herts!

Postby salsar » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:47 pm

hi everyone,

I'm Sarah and my son Oliver is four and a half months old, we're buddies with Charlotte and Violet who joined the Cloth Nappy Tree recently.

We've been using Thirsties Fab Fitteds very successfully for the last few months but are now looking for an alternative for the next size up as the Fab Fitteds are being discontinued and their replacement hasn't been launched yet. I'm keen on cotton two-part nappies and need something with a fairly high rise as Oli seems to have a long body! Although he's only just over 13lb he's already nearly outgrown the small Fab Fitteds (which supposedly go up to 18lb) and a lollipop size 1. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know!

Thanks!
:D

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Hello also from Herts!

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:44 pm

:idea: Sarah and a warm welcome to the Tree :cnthug: I'm Emma, mum to Max - 19 months. Look forward to chatting with you :D

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Hey welcome, I'm Louisa, Mum to Lily who is 9 months soon, enjoy the site, there's lots of great info and advise in the nappy forums hun.
Have you tried tots bamboozles, maybe the size 2 lollipops would fit better, they still fit my nearly 9 month babe x
Have fun x

My avatar
csbochan
Clothie
Clothie

Postby csbochan » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 pm

hello hello....fancy seeing you on here! :hug:
Hope you get some good tips on your next round of nappy buying...have a scroll thru the forums and reviews pages - I've been finding it all quite helpful - when I get the time to sit down for 5 mins that is.
I think I am now banning myself from the classifieds as I've just done some adding up and I appear to have bought a dozen nappies already...oops :hohoho:
C x

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:02 pm

:idea: :idea: :idea: and welcome to the tree. xx

My avatar
iceflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover