hf1

Hello!! Returning to cloth - yippee! Me too!

My avatar
raineylorraine
Clothie
Clothie

Hello!! Returning to cloth - yippee! Me too!

Postby raineylorraine » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:58 am

Hi there, My name is Lorraine and I'm a SAHM and mother to Thomas 5, Steffan 1 and Iestyn 3 months. I live in Stafford with my husband and the kids.
I used cloth on my eldest until he was potty trained, a few months with Steffan, but am using cloth perm with the baby and am hoping to put Steffan back in cloth full time too.
I have bought a few different nappies for Steff, but am using dispos too until we can find the right ones, then watch out!! :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hello!! Returning to cloth - yippee! Me too!

Postby clothmama » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:20 pm

Hi Lorraine, welcome to CNT! I've split your post for you otherwise it could get missed! Look forward to chatting with you and hearing what you end up getting!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:22 pm

Hi there and welcome......i am Nicola and mum to Evie who has just potty trained and Emma my big girl who turns 8 in July. I use cloth on Evie at nights still. Look forward to chatting more and hope you like it here and good on you for going back to cloth. Will certainly be worth your while with 2 in nappies! :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Hi Lorraine and welcome. I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who is 2 on Saturday and a little boy on the way any day now.
You will have to let us know how you get on trying out nappies for Steff, and what you find best with your little one too :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi Lorraine

I'm Beck mum to hannah 4.5yrs Phebie 20months and William 3.5months. Our children sound very similiar in age :D

hope you enjoy it here, its great!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi Lorraine
Welcome to CNT, I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh (1.5 years). Welcome back to cloth. I'm sure if you stay on this board you will be tempted to try many different nappies in the search of the perfect one. Looking forward to chatting.

My avatar
raineylorraine
Clothie
Clothie

Postby raineylorraine » Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:04 pm

Thanks for all your kind wishes, we tried Steff with a nappy and wrap last week with poppers may I add!! nappy went on ok, a little struggle and doing it up a little slack the first time, nearly fell off the first time!! but could I get the wrap near him? no chance!! quite like pockets, we've done the velcro ones but minki were rather bulky >:D<

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:32 pm

Hi and welcome, it won't be long till you are totally hooked on cloth and wanting to try every new nappy on the market :lol:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:29 pm

Hello :wine:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers