My avatar
Pabboo
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from Boo.

Postby Pabboo » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 am

Hi
I am boo, Mama to 12 month old xan.
Itti user by day - but the rise is getting too small so soon time to ditch and switch. Preferably for something more changing-bag friendly as ittis take a fair bit of space!
Sadly by night we use disposables, having failed to find a nappy that will contain the insane amounts of pee that emanate from xan. He wets through by 530am, even with a wrap over the disposable. We recently tried a lollipop with bamboo booster and wool wrap, but he still woke early and soaked.

So that is our story. Hi.

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hi from Boo.

Postby The Tree Fairy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:11 am

Hi Pabboo. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hi from Boo.

Postby choccylisa » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 am

:wave:

Have a look at the reviews section for ideas on suitable night nappies, and look on the classifieds for some preloved ones to try :wink: I'd suggest a Holdens Landing Bedbug, a Luscious Little Somethings Night Nappy or a Wee Notions Night Nappy to start with, Lollipops are ok for babies but as they get bigger you'll need something thats a bit more absorbant :wink:

Enjoy the tree :cnthug: :D

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:38 am

:wave: and welcome to the Tree

choccylisa wrote::wave:

Have a look at the reviews section for ideas on suitable night nappies, and look on the classifieds for some preloved ones to try :wink: I'd suggest a Holdens Landing Bedbug, a Luscious Little Somethings Night Nappy or a Wee Notions Night Nappy to start with, Lollipops are ok for babies but as they get bigger you'll need something thats a bit more absorbant :wink:

Enjoy the tree :cnthug: :D

WSS. Also have a look at Puddlekins as Ems can tailor a nappy to your LO's requirements: http://www.puddlekins.com/shop/category ... ategory=61

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:00 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:03 am

Hello and welcome to a lovely community.

I never got on with night nappies either and DS still wees through his disposables every night. Not sure there is much slimmer than ittis, maybe the new tutto but I haven't tried that. The rise is bigger I have heard though.

Good luck on your nappy switch. :wink:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:06 am

hi there! welcome :)

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:51 am

hi :wave:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:12 am

:wave: I found bumgenius sized all in ones very slim as is the tots bots easyfit :)

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers