hf1

Introducing myself

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Introducing myself

Postby Rae » Tue May 13, 2008 11:49 am

Well that is a very impressive stash so far. I'm sure with all that you will be able to find the perfect solution for your bub when it arrives. For the first 6 months I coped quite well with a set of 20 shaped cotton nappies and 10 wraps. Now I have many more nappies even though she needs less during the daytime because I love having a huge array of different types. I'm sure your husband is hoping this baby arrives soon to stop you buying even more small nappies.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue May 13, 2008 12:22 pm

hi and welcome, I am Annette, mum to Charlotte - cloth bummed from 5 days and Ben - cloth bummed from birth. TBH I didn't worry about the cord at all with either of them, some nappies came up over it, some under and all the wraps fastened above it. I just made sure they weren't too tight and it has all healed fine now :D

look forward to news of your arrival and your experiences of cloth :D

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Fri May 16, 2008 4:09 pm

Hi Nichola,

I'm Erica mum to 4 and another cloth bum on the way :pregnant: . Good luck for the new baby, how exciting. Looking forward to hearing your birth announcement.

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Fri May 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Welcome to the forum and cloth nappies.
Not long to go!!!!!!!
I am sukhi mum to Pranav 5yrs old and Rishabh1 yr old.
love nappies. I am offcially addicted.
xxx
sukhi

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi Nichola, have you had your baby yet? Welcome to CNT, can't wait to hear about your little ones arrival!

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers