hf1

Hi from a Lurker!

My avatar
nyree_dawn
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from a Lurker!

Postby nyree_dawn » Tue May 20, 2008 6:26 pm

Thought I had better say Hi since I have lurked for AGES!!

I'm Nyree, WAHM from Loughborough, Leics. My first clothie bum who has been in cloth since birth, Harrison James, has just potty trained :( but luckily I still have my DD, Rachael Jorja in cloth and in 7 weeks should have a new icke one to start the addiction all over again!!

I'm a complete wool addict as have been using wool full time since DS was about 6 months old. I am also a sling addict but that's a WHOLE other story LOL! (Nappies and wool was much cheaper!)

I'm also the mum behind Bums N Roses, so Hi to any of my lovely customers!!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hi from a Lurker!

Postby JanX » Tue May 20, 2008 6:27 pm

Hiya Nyree!

nice to 'see' you here. (have been browsing your shop today and want some stuff!!!!!)

jan x

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue May 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Hello ther Nyree,
Glad you have made it out of lurkdom, and hope to see more of you. I'm Rae and have 19 month old Kayleigh. I have browsed your site, but may do it again. Officially I'm on the wagon, but a lot of us on the wagon seem to have fallen off recently. Look forward to chatting nappies and everything else.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue May 20, 2008 10:05 pm

Hi there and welcome out of lurkdom :D I'm Beck mum to Hannah Phebie and Will :) Look forward to getting to know you

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed May 21, 2008 8:33 am

Hi and welcome. I am Annette, mum to a now pt'ing Charlotte who is 2 and a little 2 week old boy - thank goodness I still have one in cloth :D

Look forward to chatting more soon.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed May 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Hellooooo, i am a previous customer of yours, i love the scented woolly washes, don't need anymore just yet but when i do i know i will be getting some more. Noticed that there's some yummy san pro now but i really don't neeeeeed anymore!! :hohoho: :hohoho: Ha when has that stopped me before i hear the CNT masses cry!! :lol: :lol: :hohoho: :hohoho: :wink: :wink:

How you feeling :pregnant: wise hun, hope all is well and hope you like it over here and glad you came out of lurkdom!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sat May 24, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi and welcome :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon May 26, 2008 9:34 am

I really need some new wooly wash but can't decide what smells!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Mon May 26, 2008 9:50 am

Velvetsteph wrote:Image

I really need some new wooly wash but can't decide what smells!

The baked apple is gorgeous Steph, got a different one now which is yummy also. Can't remember what it is but when i get home will update this with which one it is.

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers