hf1

Hi

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Hi

Postby flutterby » Tue May 27, 2008 8:35 am

Hi, I've been lurking a for about a week as for some reason I couldn't set up my account, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions for you so thought I should introduce myself before I start popping up all over the place! So I'm Hanna, I have a little boy, Jak, who is 20 months, and am pregnant with a little girl, due 10th July! To be honest I'm not sure it's a particularly good idea for me to have more people to encourage me to buy more nappies as I have rather alot as it is, or for me to have another forum to occupy my time, but oh well, it's done now, hehe! So, yeah, HI!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Hi

Postby clothmama » Tue May 27, 2008 8:50 am

Hi Hanna and a big welcome to you!! Sorry I will not even try to say we are not a bad influence!!! :twisted: :twisted: :hohoho: :hohoho: Jump right in and I look forward to chatting with you!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:50 am

Hi there, welcome to the 'tree'!!I am Nic, mum to 2 girls, Emma is 7 and Evie is 2.5 and potty trained in the daytime now, still in night nappies. Hope you like it here and looking forward to 'seeing' you around.
LOL at the more forums and more temptations!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue May 27, 2008 8:52 am

Hi Hannah and Image I'm Louise, mum of Amy, 4, Ryan , 2, and Katie 9 months. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Now that you're having a girl you need to buy lots of girly coloured nappies though :wink:.

Look forward to chatting to you

Louise x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue May 27, 2008 11:38 am

Hi Hanna welcome to the tree! I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4.5yrs Phebie 22months and William 5months. Look forward to chatting more and congratulations on your soon to be little girl :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue May 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Hi Hanna and welcome. Look forward to chatting to you and persuading you to buy more nappies :wink: I am Annette, mum to Charlotte who unfortunately has just potty trained and litte Ben who thankfully will be in nappies for a couple of years yet :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue May 27, 2008 9:49 pm

YAY you all seem so lovely, I look forward to chatting to you all! I'm suffering quite badly with SPD so can't do much more than sit at the puter so glad to have something to do, lol! Thank you for your warm welcomes!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed May 28, 2008 8:22 am

Hi Hanna and welcome to CNT. I'm Rae, and have 1½ yo Kayleigh in cloth.
I'm sure using this forum you will tempted by many different nappy types, but you will have to buy a few girly nappies anyway. Looking forward to chatting nappies and everything else.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Wed May 28, 2008 7:47 pm

Hi Hanna and welcome. Congrats on your pregnancy :D . I'm Allie, mum to Harriet 18 months. You can never have too many nappies :hohoho: :hohoho: and now you're having a girl you need some pink fluff :hohoho: .

Massive >:D< and sympathy re SPD, I had this when I was pregnant and it was so painful :( .

Allie x

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers