hf1

Hi from the Midlands

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Hi from the Midlands

Postby MaryMoon » Thu May 29, 2008 6:25 am

Hello Everyone. My name is Victoria and I must admit that I am pretty addicted to cloth. I have 3 boys, 9, 4 and 9 months. DS1 was in sposies as I didn't know that cloth was an option but by DS2 I was more aware and discovered the world of cloth and have never turned back.

My nappy stash is far too big and could probably have another in cloth as well as DS3 :lol:

Think my favs are my Blueberrys, Bumgenius, Happy Heinys and Fuzzi Bunz although I do love my Tots Bots and MEOS as well.

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all and chatting.

Love V

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Hi from the Midlands

Postby Rae » Thu May 29, 2008 7:05 am

Welcome Victoria,
I'm Rae, and have 1½ yo Kayleigh in cloth. I have quite a few nappies, but I think I need all the ones I have now (I did get rid of a few of them recently). I love making the decision as to what to use for the day. I'm sure belonging to this forum will tempt you with many more options. Look forward to chatting nappies and everything else.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu May 29, 2008 7:22 am

Hi Victoria - welcome to the Tree. Im Sadie, 32, SAHM and my daughter Evie is a cloth bum. This is a great place to get ideas for even more nappies plus we do talk about things other than nappies :wink:

Hope to chat soon - Sadie xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 29, 2008 7:35 am

Hi Victoria and welcome. you will feel right at home here with all the addicts :D

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby MaryMoon » Thu May 29, 2008 8:09 am

Thanks for the welcome :D

Rae - I too love deciding which nappies to use each day taking into consideration what we are doing and who will be seeing them :lol: My biggest decision recently was deciding which nappy for family photos! Ended up with my Blue Camo Blueberry.

I too am a SAHM but also a WAHM as I am a registered childminder. A lot of people think I am mad taking on other peoples children but I love it :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu May 29, 2008 8:30 am

MaryMoon wrote:Hi Victoria and welcome to a world of addicts!

I'm Alison, and have two kiddies. Harriy is 4 and Katie is nearly 3 :( Sadly no more nappies for us, well to buy anway, I still get to use them on other people's children.

I too am a SAHM but also a WAHM as I am a registered childminder. A lot of people think I am mad taking on other peoples children but I love it :D

As another chidlminder I'm mad too then :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu May 29, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi there and welcome. Hope you like it here. I am Nic, mum to Emma almost 8 and Evie who is 2.5 and trained by day but in night nappies still. Look forward to chatting both cloth/non clothy things too. :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu May 29, 2008 1:40 pm

Hi there!

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4.5yrs and my 2 little cloth bums Phebie 22mths and William 5mths. Look forward to lots of chattings!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu May 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Hi, Im Hanna, also pretty new here, and also from the Midlands, I have a little boy, Jak, who is 20 months, and a little girl due in 6 weeks (and already engaged, *hopes for a slightly early arrival* ) Look forward to chatting to you!!!!

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers