hf1

Cloth Nappy Beginner

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Cloth Nappy Beginner

Postby flutterby » Sat May 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Hi I'm Hanna, only just joined to site too, so it's nice not to be the only one, hehe, am glad to hear your getting on with the BG as I've got a few in my collection for my little girl when she arrives, I also have a little boy who's 20 months! Hope to chat to you lots!!

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby MaryMoon » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:15 am

Hi Gina

I too am new here although have been using cloth for some time. It can become addictive you know :hohoho: so much so that I don't tell DH when I am getting new nappies (or slings come to that) and often send him out on an errand when they are due to arrive :hohoho:

I love BG too but like you have not used them over night. I usually use a Blueberry overnight as they have a big pocket for stuffing.

Anyway, forgot to say, I am Victoria from Herefordshire, mum to 3 boys age 8, 4 and 10 months.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:53 pm

HI and welcome! Hope you like it here and chat lots, we are very nice!!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:28 pm

Hi Gina - welcome to the board, full of people who will actively encourage you to buy more nappies :D Im Sadie, mum of 3, and my 20 month old daughter is a cloth bum. Looking forward to chatting nappies and more soon.

Sadie xx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:33 pm

Hiya and welcome. Hope you like it here

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Hi and welcome, I'm sure you'll get lots of good advice and buy lots more nappies :lol: :D

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers