hf1

My avatar
yackyacks
Clothie
Clothie

Postby yackyacks » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:28 am

:wave: Hi everyone my name is Sharon. I have only been using cloth nappies for about 5 months now and am completely addicted !!! I have tried lots of different ones - and you will see quite a lot over the next few weeks that I wish to sell that just dont work for us. I've found a nappy that fits perfectly and works very well - Itti Bitti Tutto :D So need to sell some to fund my need for more itti's although I am quite taken with the look of weenotions too.

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby The Tree Fairy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:10 am

Hi yackyacks. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
lainey1978
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Newbie

Postby lainey1978 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 am

Hi there :wave:

Warning this site will feed your addiction Our cloth journey is nearly over but now I have developed a WahM clothing, yarn and fabric addiction. It is a slippery slope when you join the tree. But it is the best, most friendly forum I have ever been on!

Welcome :cnthug:

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Postby Little Pants » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:20 am

:wave: :wave:
Hi and welcome! Lock up your purse before browsing this site! :hohoho:

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:06 am

Hi :wave:

My avatar
yackyacks
Clothie
Clothie

Postby yackyacks » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 am

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. My purse is closed for the mo but watch this space - need to sell loads first but then I'm on a spree !! lol Can't believe I've only just discovered fluff but I reckon I'm not doing bad so far as you all know you have to try various nappies out to work out which ones suit, well thats the argument I have with my OH.

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:00 pm

:wave: :wave:

Return to Welcome Newcomers