hf1

Hello, another forum to distract me from work :-)

My avatar
MrsZappy
Clothie
Clothie

Hello, another forum to distract me from work :-)

Postby MrsZappy » Thu May 17, 2007 10:44 am

Hiya!

Well, Hannah directed me over here and being as I'm obsessed with cloth nappies I thought I'd come over to introduce myself :-)

I'm Mrs Zappy (formally Zappy on it's own but I got made into an honest woman a month ago - Oh and in the 'real' world I'm Emily). I'm 27, I live in France & I have 2 children - Kian, who's 2 1/2 and Caitlin-Rose, who's almost 5 months (born 24th December 2006). Kian is a cloth bum for naps and sometimes at night (DH doesn't wnt him in cloth) and Caitlin-Rose has been cloth bummed since she was 3 months old when DH finally conceeded (after promise of sexual favors, pmsl!) to let my buy some! 'Some' has turned into a collection of 30 odd nappies of varying styles & types! Just don't tell DH, hehe!

I'm also a new mooncup convert (strange thing to out in an introduction post but hey, don't you just write things you'd NEVER talk about in that real world I was talking about earlier on, lol!) and am totally enjoying the freedom it brings.

Errm...w hat else? I return to work on the 1st June so d@mn you Hannah for directing me to yet another forum to distract me, lol!

Thank that's about enough waffle from me, looking forwards to chatting with you all :-)

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Thu May 17, 2007 11:06 am

Hi Emily!

I recognise you from BC, nice to see you over here. :D

I'm Joanne, mum to Matthew, who's 7 months old.

Look forward to chatting!

Joanne

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 17, 2007 11:22 am

Hello Emily!! :D Lovely to see you on here, I recognise you from bc too!!

Where in france are you? I'm down in the Aude. What is your work? One thing that doesn't exist down here lol!!!!

pmsl at the sexual favours!!!!

Look forward to chatting!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu May 17, 2007 11:56 am

Woohoo! hello MrsZ!

Haha did you notice I labelled your nappy AKA MrsZappy (next to your real name) on the fluffy post?

I meant to tell you... That picture you sent me is the drybee nappy I have ordered! not here yet though boooo hissss!

Tory if you are close can you please go and steal the orange flower mommys touch she has because i want it!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu May 17, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi to another clothie addict!! Love your piccie. It's a cool site here and we would love to tear you away from work chatting nappies. I am Nicola BTW, mummy to Emma 7 in 2 mths and Evie who is 20mths and my clothie bum!! DH not into cloth at all, taken nappies off but will not put them on. I however do most nappy changes so he doesn't get a disp on her too much! :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 17, 2007 12:04 pm

I'd like to remind all members that they are not to stoop to stealing each others nappies, that goes against the guidelines of being a happy, friendly forum.

Cloth Nappy Tree administration

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu May 17, 2007 12:04 pm

clothmama wrote:I'd like to remind all members that they are not to stoop to stealing each others nappies, that goes against the guidelines of being a happy, friendly forum.

Cloth Nappy Tree administration

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hehehehehehe so you have been told Hannah!! :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu May 17, 2007 1:10 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha! consider my wrists slapped! by D'Management! pmsl!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 17, 2007 1:28 pm

ssssssshhhhhhhh I'll let you know when we find out where she is :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers