hf1

Hello, another forum to distract me from work :-)

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu May 17, 2007 3:04 pm

You'll need a disguise 8) less inconspicuous!

:wink:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 17, 2007 3:06 pm

pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: - do you mean less conspicuous!!!!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Thu May 17, 2007 4:09 pm

I meant more inconspicuous but I is tired lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My avatar
MrsZappy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby MrsZappy » Thu May 17, 2007 4:58 pm

PMSL! Nice to 'meet' you all, lol! Play nicely :twisted:

Hannah, my mommies touch went I'm afraid. I traded it with a girl from Jan 07 for 2 yellow tots bots, pmsl! I decided I didn't like it - too fiddly with the poppers and although caitlin's only 5 months old she doesn't like staying still for bum changes so the quicker it does up the better it is!

Hannah - MrsZ, lol! I like it! I did notice on the packaging. I'm sure Mr postie thoughtit was v odd. Oh and the people who walked past as I chuckled out loud in the hallway :P I'm already known as the ENglish one so now they're going to think I'm even more crackers :roll:
I like my drybees - I was naughty and out it on her straight away :shock: NAughty me! She only had it on for 20 minutes before it wicked at the legs as I hadn't stuffed it enough. Not sure if the leg elastic is supposed to be rolled inwards or outwards either, but I'm sure I'll enjoy lots of trial runs in order to find out!

Tory... I'm in not so sunny Beauvais north of Paris. It's an OK place but on days like today when the weather is PANTS I wonder why we're not living in the caribbean... but then, we wouldn't get sky TV over there so maybe not, pmsl! I work for a compant called Viskase as a bilingual PA and wa make sausage casings (not bad for a vegetarian, hehe!) What do you do for a living, besides obsess about cloth nappies, hehe?!

Nic - my DH is a pain in the @rse frankly. He really hates them but tolerates it because he sees how happy they make me (errm... Caitlin
:lol: ). I think he thought I'd have gotten bored of it by now as I hate doing the washing, but my nappies I lovingly wash & fold every other day. How sad is that, pmsl! He will change it if its not a 2 part as it does at least mean he doesn't get anything on his hands. He picks them up like they're rat infested, which is quite amusing to watch when he does it with a clean nappy LMAO!! Ahhh... aren't I mean!

Anyway, better go... Dh is doing 'man' things - running cables to speakers & installing the new telephone and he requires an assistant...joy of joys!!

The newly Christened "MrsZ" xxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 17, 2007 5:17 pm

LOL Mrs Z!!!!!!

I'm waaayyyyy down south where the sun DON'T shine (well not at the moment anyway lol!!!) and I@m a sahm, its nearly impossibel to get work here even for the French. We have the house on the market and will then be heading back to Oz (I'm an Aussie!!) as soon as we can!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu May 17, 2007 7:24 pm

Hi Emily. I too recognise you from BC, although I am more of a lurker these days as I just don't seem to find the time to post (and much prefer it here anyway :wink: )

Annette

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri May 18, 2007 4:47 am

Hi there

A big welcome to you :) I used to post alot on bc but this site is much better :wink: :lol:

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 3.5 yrs and my little clothed bum Phebie 9 months and we have another little jelly bean on the way.

Look forward to chatting more soon :D

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri May 18, 2007 7:10 pm

Hello Mrs Zappy!!!!

I'm Karen, Mummy to Ella 7 Sophie 4 and clothie bum Georgia 14 months! Looking forward to chatting with you and seeing more pics of your gorgeous little girl :D

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Mon May 28, 2007 8:38 am

Hi there Emily :D I'm Sam, mum to 15 months old Lily who is my little cloth bum. Glad to welcome you onto the site and drag you away from your work to something way more exciting- nappies :lol:

Sam...

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Newcomers