My avatar
NaturalNursery
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Newbie from Devon

Postby NaturalNursery » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:08 pm

lui-moo wrote:
NaturalNursery wrote:
lui-moo wrote:hi, im from devon too. think ive seen you before on another forum!! :D

Where abouts are you? I am in Exeter.

Axx

exeter too! is it you that does the sling meet in town?

Oh yes, that is us - we do slings and nappies once a month at the Mint Church. We have 2 more (April and May) then I may have to stop for a bit as I am due in June.

Axx

My avatar
NaturalNursery
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby NaturalNursery » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:10 pm

emica30 wrote:Hello, I am also in the centre of Exeter! Must be something to do with the coastal/country air inclining to love of organic/natural products or something. I am new to cloth with my daughter, now 9 months, and didn't use it with my son (3), though now wish I had. I don't know whether any of the Exeter/Devon based parents ever go to Nappucino with Jen Harris, or the NCT group on every other Thursday morning at St Leonards Church Hall, Roberts Rd (next one 9.30-11.30 next week) Wd be nice to chat about all things cloth and other gossip in real life! Jen often brings the nappies for the NCT ladies to look at.

All best wishes, Emma :wave:

Jen's groups are great (so I been told as I have never made it to one) but we have been to the NCT group before and it is lovely.

Axx

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Sling meet...when is the April one?

My avatar
lui-moo
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lui-moo » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm

ill the meet be on the 9th again? ill try and make it to the next one :mrgreen:

My avatar
emica30
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby emica30 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Anyone coming to the NCT group tomorrow morning? 9.30-11.30 St Leonards Church Hall, Roberts Road. I usually get there around 10.15ish or a bit later. Last one before Easter!
Emma. :wave:

My avatar
NaturalNursery
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby NaturalNursery » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:31 am

evansmummy wrote:Sling meet...when is the April one?

It is later in April cos of holidays - 20th I think but I will check and let you know

I am hoping that we will also have the lovely Clare from the Natural Parenting Group coming along too - she runs the sling library in Exeter and has a good range of slings, including an Ergo, Wilkinet and and Calin Bleu that we donated.

Axx

My avatar
NaturalNursery
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby NaturalNursery » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 am

emica30 wrote:Anyone coming to the NCT group tomorrow morning? 9.30-11.30 St Leonards Church Hall, Roberts Road. I usually get there around 10.15ish or a bit later. Last one before Easter!
Emma. :wave:

Sorry, I didn;t make it to this one - hoping to come to the one on 28th? Due in June so checking out all the groups.....

Are you involved in the Nearly New Sale? If so, do you want to send me over some info / link and I can blog/facebook it?

Axx

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:43 am

NaturalNursery wrote:
evansmummy wrote:Sling meet...when is the April one?

It is later in April cos of holidays - 20th I think but I will check and let you know

I am hoping that we will also have the lovely Clare from the Natural Parenting Group coming along too - she runs the sling library in Exeter and has a good range of slings, including an Ergo, Wilkinet and and Calin Bleu that we donated.

Axx

Could you pm me when you know the date, I really would love to come, slings are quite confusing for me at the moment..

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers