hf1

Hello, and an apology!

My avatar
squashedtomatoes
Clothie
Clothie

Hello, and an apology!

Postby squashedtomatoes » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:12 pm

In my haste to post on the classified board to sell or trade some of my nappies and wraps I forgot to post an intro on here, sorry! :oops:

Anyway, I'm Rachel, mum to M who is 15 months old (and been in cloth for 14 of those 15 months). We're in Essex.

Looking forward to talking to you. And getting rid of a few nappies to either buy more or fund my new mei tai addiction (was a wrapper until quite recently!)

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Hello, and an apology!

Postby mabo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:16 pm

Hello Rachel,

I'm Marijke, mum to Joshua (3.5) and Anna 1. Look forward to chatting to you more :lol:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:36 pm

Hi Rachel, It's Rae here and I have Kayleigh (1.5). Glad to see you putting in a post here as well. Feel free to post away, and we'll talk nappies and everything else under the sun.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi Rachel, weclome to the tree!

I'm Alison, mum to Harry 4 and katie very nearly 3 :shock: so no more nappies for us, but i'm staying put here :hohoho:

Hope to see you around here chatting to us all. There are lots of sling addicts here too :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:38 pm

Hi Rachel and welcome to the tree :D Im Sadie, SAHM of 3, and my 20m old daughter is a clothie.

Look forward to chatting nappies and more.

Sadie xx

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:28 pm

Hi Rachel

I'm Allie, part-time WAHM to Harriet 19 months. Looking forward to chatting to you more :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Hi Rachel

big welcome to the site!! I'm Beck mum to Hannah, Phebie and William :D Look forward to chatting about all things cloth and lots more..

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi and welcome to the site. I am Annette, mum to 2 year old Charlotte and 6 week old Ben. Both cloth bummed pretty much from birth although sadly Charlotte is now in knickers in the day :(

Look forward to chatting more with you

My avatar
redmum23
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby redmum23 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Hi
I'm new and did the same! :oops: They seem like a friendly bunch though :wink: Think we'll be forgiven. Hope so..... :D Hope to get chatting soon.
Annax

Return to Welcome Newcomers