Hello!!

My avatar
gem1981
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Hello!!

Postby gem1981 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi everyone,

My name's Gemma, I've got a son who's 3 and a daughter, 10 weeks. I've only been using real nappy's for about 3 weeks but I'm already addicted to them and get really excited every morning when posty comes!! :oops: :oops:
I look forward to getting to know you all better!!
Gem xxx

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Hello!!

Postby mabo » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi Gemma, welcome to the tree :lol:

I'm Marijke, mum to Joshua 3.5 and Anna 13 months. Anna is the one that started my addiction when she was 8 months so I havent been using cloth for long, but am loving it.
Look forward to chatting more :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:33 am

Hi Gemma and welcome.

I am Annette, mum to 2 year old Charlotte and 7 week old Ben. You will fit right in here with the other addicts :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:31 am

Hi Gemma and big welcome to you!

I'm Beck mum to Hannah 4.5 Phebie almost 2 and William 6months :D Look forward to chatting and getting to know you and all about your collection :D!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:15 pm

Hi Gemma and welcome to the Tree :D Im Sadie, SAHM of 3 and my daughter Evie is a cloth bum. Im another one who loves to see fluffy post and constantly harass my poor postman when Im expecting a parcel and it doesnt arrive :lol:

Look forward to chatting.

Sadie xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi Gemma
Welcome to the tree. I'm Rae, and have my cloth bummed Kayleigh. I have tried to avoid getting more nappies, but am still really tempted, this addiction to nappies just seems strange to all those that don't use cloth. Look forward to chatting nappies, and anything else.

Return to Welcome Newcomers