Hello!

My avatar
claireb
Clothie
Clothie

Hello!

Postby claireb » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:44 am

Hi
I'm Claire, mummy to Thomas aged 6 weeks. I have been using cloth for about 2 weeks now, along with disposables as don't yet have enough to use full time.

I mainly have v3 bumgenius (8 with 12 on the way!) but also have
1 Motherease btp bamboo
1 Swaddlebees organic velour one size (not yet used)
1 fuzzi bunz small (not yet used)
1 Blueberry minki one size (not yet used)

Not sure yet whether I will get on with the last 3 and may sell them, although may keep the Blueberry as so gorgeous but just looks huge!
Looking forward to getting advice and getting to use this forum!
Claire X

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hello!

Postby Annette » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:47 am

Hi and welcome to the site. I am Annette, Mum to 2 year old Charlotte and 8 week old Ben. I have been surprisingly impressed with the bumgenius on a newborn but you are right the Blueberries are very cute :D Look forward to chatting and getting to know you

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:11 am

Hello and welcome to CNT. I am Allie, part-time WAHM to Harriet aged 19 months. Looking forward to talking cloth and getting to know you :D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:35 am

Hi there and welcome to the site.

your little boy looks a cutie from your signature. Look forward to getting to know you better and talking about all things cloth...

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:47 pm

Hello and welcome to CNT, I am Nicola and mum to Hayley 9,Heather 7 and Dafydd 15 weeks.

You'll soon be addicted!

My avatar
olliesmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby olliesmummy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:39 pm

Hi Im Sherrie and am also new to this forum, everyone has been so friendly and helpful so i`m sure your going to have a great time here!! :) :)

I have a 9 month old boy and he is my only babs I would love more, we have been using cloth for a couple months and love it we are addicted. I would love to know how you get on with the motherease BTP nappy as im thinking about getting one to try.
Hope to chat soon x

Return to Welcome Newcomers