hf1

Newbie!

My avatar
lairomem
Clothie
Clothie

Newbie!

Postby lairomem » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:18 pm

Hello! I'm new to this board as I've only just found it (yay!) and so far I'm loving it! I'm currently addicted to the DIY board. You ladies make some incredible things, I'm so jealous!!
A bit about me: I've just moved back home from being in the States for a few years where I had my son last December. I started using cloth when he was about a month old as he was too tiny for any of the size small nappies I had (he was just over 6lbs!). Now I'm very eager to try out prefolds and longies (one pair should be here tomorrow from a lovely mama over on the UKPL board), I need to grab a nappy nippa first though :lol:
Look forward to getting to know all of you! Now I'm off to make my siggy look pretty :)
Rachel x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Newbie!

Postby beck » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:09 am

Hi Rachel and welcome to the site

I'm Beck mumto Hannah 4.5 Phebie 23months and William 6months. LOok forward to chatting :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:14 am

Hello and welcome to the board. I look forward to chatting and getting to know more about you and your family.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:45 am

HI an welcome, I am Annette, mum to 2 year old Charlotte and 8 week old Ben. Look forward to getting to know you :D

My avatar
elfin
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby elfin » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi Rachel :)

Nice to see you here too :lol: . Hope you and Rafi like the longies. If I'd known you needed a nippa I would have popped one into your parcel :D

Emer x

My avatar
lairomem
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lairomem » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:48 pm

elfin wrote:Hi Rachel :)

Nice to see you here too :lol: . Hope you and Rafi like the longies. If I'd known you needed a nippa I would have popped one into your parcel :D

Emer x

Aww thanks hun! I can't wait to get the longies, I'm so excited!! :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:09 pm

Hi Rachel and welcome to the tree. I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh in cloth. Very exciting prospect of trying out longies for the first time. Hope you find they work well. Look forward to chatting.

Return to Welcome Newcomers