Shiny new!

My avatar
PaintingCake
Clothie
Clothie

Shiny new!

Postby PaintingCake » Wed May 11, 2011 10:09 am

Hi everyone :)

I'm Molly, I'm 14+5 with my first child and am intending to use cloth nappies :) I was reccomended to come here by someone on another forum and I am glad I did!

I think I want to use prefolds and wraps - just getting ready to get my stash together!

Molly x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Shiny new!

Postby Shaunie » Wed May 11, 2011 10:44 am

Hi Molly :wave: ,

Welcome to the tree! Feel free to jump in and ask questions if you need to. Congrats on your :pregnant:

Siobhan :D

My avatar
PaintingCake
Clothie
Clothie

Postby PaintingCake » Wed May 11, 2011 11:01 am

Thankyou Siobhan!

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed May 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Welcome to the tree :wave:
I came on the tree before iu was even pregnant :oops: Was researching into cloth as we were TTC and found this wonderful friendly place and I havent left. the ladies have seen be throught TTC, my pregnancy, and the birth of my DS who is now nearly 12 weeks old and has been cloth bummed since birth. You will find a bunch of lovery ladies here

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed May 11, 2011 12:33 pm

:wave: Hello and welcome

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 11, 2011 12:33 pm

:wave: Hi and welcome, congrats on you pregnancy. x

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Wed May 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Hi :wave: congratulations!

My avatar
mangajude
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mangajude » Wed May 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Hi Molly!

Like your title! :giggle:

Congratulation, how exciting, I have a 3 month old and we use prefolds and wraps on her most of the time! I would highly recommend that combo with a newborn! Plus there are lots of pretty wraps, and also I have found they aren't too hard to make, a fact I wish I'd know when was was pregnant :( , I would have made some before she was born!

So nice to have you here, I am also a newbie to the tree, everyone her is very lovely and helpful! I ask the stupidest questions, :giggle: and people are still lovely and don't patronise me! :D

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed May 11, 2011 2:28 pm

Im not a massive fan of prefolds, but I could go on and on and on about how fab Little lambs are. they are reasonably cheep and the bamboo ones are soooo absorbant and fit Ds from about 2 weeks old with the tabs crossed and he is a skinny minnie

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers