Hi, I'm Catherine...

My avatar
littlekiwibaby
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Hi, I'm Catherine...

Postby littlekiwibaby » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:56 pm

Hello,

I'm Catherine, 29, married and SAHM to Sarah-Jane- 9, Ashleigh-6, Naomi-2, Amber- nearly 1 and bump due 6th January. I live on the Cambs/ Norfolk/ Lincs border in East Anglia and together with my DH Rob I own and run http://www.thelittlekiwibabyshop.co.uk .
:D
Rob invented the Kiwi Quick Flip ! :D

Erm, well that's about it, except I am a terrible soapboxer and have a bad habit of accidentally offending people :oops:

Love the site Tory! Well done, looking forward to being on here and chatting.

Catherine.xxx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:42 pm

Haven't seen you on a soapbox yet, and certainly not offending anyone lol!! Great to see you here and looking forward to getting some chats going!

Luv Tory

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

hi

Postby beck » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:24 am

hi everyone i'm beck mum to hannah (3yrs) and Phebie (4 months)

So happy that your site is up and running tory how exciting for you. :lol:

i cant believe just how addicted to cloth i am now! but i'm sure that you all probably feel the same.

hope to chat lots soon

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:52 pm

Hi Beck, Great to see you on here! Is Hannah still in nappies at all? You'll be into 2nd sizes soon for Phebie, how exciting for you, more nappy shopping! Only downside being that they mostly fit till potty training then which is hard on the addiction. At least I can claim research buying!!

Tory

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

buying nappies

Postby beck » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:57 pm

hannah was toilet trainned at 2.5 so no longer in nappies but i really wish that i'd known about modern cloth when she was born would of been great!
With Phebie i'm looking forward to buying more in the next size up, but at the moment most of her nappies are still fitting nicely so i think it might be a while before we have to move up a size.
but that doesn't mean i cant get in and get a head start :P!!!!!!!

Return to Welcome Newcomers