Hi!

My avatar
Milanogirl
Clothie
Clothie

Hi!

Postby Milanogirl » Wed May 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Hi,

My name is Rosie, I'm a long term Cloth Nappy user from Berkshire. I've been using them for about 4.5years now, ever since DD1 was born. I've since used them for DS (who is now potty trained) and DD2 (who is not!). Baby number 4 is on the way, due at the end of October (so that'll be 4 babies in just over 5 years, eek!) and will be another cloth bottomed munchkin, can't imagine doing anything else now. I figure I must be over half way through my nappy days now! I'm not sure how this site passed me by for so long!

I started with 2 parters (and still use them when they are babies) and have since moved onto pockets when they get 6 months plus. Unlike a lot of people, I really like using the same type of nappy all the time (makes it easier to get my brain round) and I'm all about BGv4 (poppered) at the moment, so am destashing my others!

Rosie, xx

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hi!

Postby The Tree Fairy » Wed May 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Hi Milanogirl. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hi!

Postby beck » Wed May 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Hi Rosie and welcome to the tree :)

I'm beck and mum to 3 littlies all out of nappies now but we are ttc number 4 :)

I'm much like you and have a base nappies (green kids) but also can't help myself and need some special ones too lol. Look forward to chatting xx

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Thu May 19, 2011 8:08 am

Hi Rosie, welcome! :wave:

My avatar
willowherb
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter