hf1

Hello from Cheshire!

My avatar
vickij
Clothie
Clothie

Hello from Cheshire!

Postby vickij » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:32 am

Hi all! I'm a newbie to this forum but not to real nappies - I've been using them for 4 and a half years now on my two boys and wouldn't use anything else!
I'm a stay at home mum but do a bit part time as a Lollipop nappy advisor, so I get to tell other people about how fab real nappies are!!
Vicki x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Re: Hello from Cheshire!

Postby beck » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:01 pm

Hi vicki and welcome to the Tree!!

I'm Beck mum to 3 little ones. You'd be a expert than after 4.5 years :D Look forward to chatting and getting to know you more.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Hi and welcome to the board. I am Annette, mum to 2 year old Charlotte and 9 week old Ben who have both been cloth bummed since birth.

Look forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:16 am

Hi Vicki, and welcome to the tree. I'm Rae, and have 1½ yo Kayleigh in cloth. I'm sure with 4½ years of cloth using you'd be a great advisor. Look forward to chatting nappies, and anything else.

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:02 pm

MMMMM 4.5 years of using cloth does that mean you've got quite a collection going or have you been able to stick to a favourite type????
I only recently rediscovered cloth nappies and initially thought a dozen plain mommys touch would do -how wrong was i?

:hohoho:

My avatar
mumof3boys
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mumof3boys » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Hi i'm from Cheshire too - Runcorn to be precise. I've never really come across any other cloth bottomed ones round here. Only recently converted and now secretly fantasizing of putting cloth on a lickle tiny newborn :oops: my youngest is only 4 months :oops: How far away from me are you? I could do with some advice ;)

My avatar
millercl_6
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby millercl_6 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:17 pm

hi there welcome you must be a expert on nappies good for you.

Return to Welcome Newcomers