hf1

Hello from sunny paignton!

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Hello from sunny paignton!

Postby choccylisa » Sat May 21, 2011 10:15 pm

mummy_goose1 wrote:ahh - thanks for the warm welcome ladies!!!
Def up for any meets!!! Have car so can travel *although my sense of direction is appalling!!!* :oops:

quick question... i've seen that people have 'friends' on here... how do you add... who do you add... and what happens when you do??? (sorry if i sound a little dumb... don't want to upset any protocol or anything!!)

Thank you!!!! :D

Go up to My Tree in the top left of the screen, then go to My Control Panel, then Friends or Foes. You can add friends there, will add a list to your profile page. It just enables you to PM people quickly from a list that appears to the left of the message screen, instead of having to type it in every time. Plus if anyone wants to sneakily find something out about you then they can ask a friend :giggle: :wink:

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 pm

:wave: welcome to the tree

Im in Plymouth :D

x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun May 22, 2011 5:56 am

Welcome to CNT :wave: :wave: glad you are finding it useful, I look forward to chatting :hug:

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Mon May 23, 2011 9:00 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Tue May 24, 2011 7:30 am

:wave: I'll be in Paington in the summer while visiting MIL who moved from Totnes (where DH from) to Plymouth. enjoy the tree :D

My avatar
Mollybob
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mollybob » Tue May 24, 2011 8:02 am

Hi Kirsty :wave: We've already been on touch on the classifieds. I don't have time to post much, but read and post when I can.
I'm originally from Devon too, a bit further along the coast though (Colyton, near Seaton/Axminster). We'll be down that way for my sister's wedding in July and I'm hoping the weather is going to be lovely so we can spend a few days at the beach :D

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers