hf1

Hi!

My avatar
momof2As
Clothie
Clothie

Hi!

Postby momof2As » Tue May 29, 2007 11:04 am

Hi, I'm new here. I'm Fenty, mum to Amelie (3yo) and Aidan (7mo). I've been driving my DH mad because of my cloth nappies and woolies addiction. :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue May 29, 2007 11:10 am

Hiya Fenty

You've found the right place to help your addiction then! Well encourage it hehe.

Welcome. I'm Alison, mum to harry and Katie, childminder, nappy advisor and WAHM. And cloth forum addict too!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 29, 2007 11:12 am

Hooray - here you can get it all out without bothering dh!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome Fenty!

I'm Tory mum to Josh (nearly 6) and Louis (just gone 1). I used dispicables on Josh but have had Louis in cloth since we left hospital! How about you, have both yours been in cloth?

Look forward to chatting, just jump right in, all the girls are really friendly!
:D

My avatar
momof2As
Clothie
Clothie

Postby momof2As » Tue May 29, 2007 11:20 am

Thanks for welcoming me. :D

Same with you Tory. I only found out the wonderful world of cloth nappies with Aidan. I wish I had known it before with Amelie as girls stuff are so much more adorable (my DH would be thankful as I would break the bank if I used cloth with Amelie) :lol: :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue May 29, 2007 11:26 am

I'm so hoping for a girl next time, I luckily sold on all my size 1 nappies so get get straight in with new pink ones if I have a girl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . So many people seem to only find out about it all 2nd or even 3rd time around, such a shame there is not more info for new mums!! :(

There's a getting to know you thread in general chat too thats nice to read so you can learn a bit more about us all and tell us a bit about you!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue May 29, 2007 11:29 am

Although I used cloth wih Harry i was not at all addicted - I just stuck with the same terry squares and motherease one-size for over a year - seems unbelievable now. But with KAtie I've tried so much more. Don't know if it's becasue she's a girl and there is such lovely girl's stuff or I just spent more time seeing wht was available? And there is so much more than 3yrs ago too!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue May 29, 2007 12:31 pm

Hi Fenty,

Welcome, we are always here to talk nappies :D

I'm Karen mummy to Ella 7 Sophie 4 and Georgia 14months.

We also just found cloth with our little one Georgia, discovered cloth forums when I was pregnant and was probably addicted even before she was born :lol:

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Tue May 29, 2007 8:52 pm

Hi Fenty :D Welcome to the board, everyone is lovely and friendly so I hope you enjoy your time here :D I'm Sam mum to 15 months old Lily who is my only little cloth bum.

Sam...

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Tue May 29, 2007 10:19 pm

Hi Fenty, welcome to the board!
I'm Joanne, mum to Matthew, who's 7 1/2 months.

Look forward to chatting!

Joanne

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers