Hello, Newbie from notts!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Hello, Newbie from notts!

Postby charlibunny » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:59 am

Hiya!!

Im Charli, 21 from Nottinghqm UK. I am Married to mick (37) and have been for two years! I have a 4 year old daughter Ella from a previous relationship who lives with us. My husband has 2 Children from a previous relationship Luke who is 9 and Ellie who is also 4. They stay with us more or less every weekend. We have a daughter together called Molly who has just turned 2 and we are expecting our second daughter very soon as im 34 weeks pregnant!!
I have just taken the plunge and bought a million cloth nappies for the baby, and have convinced my 2 year ld to wear them too :lol: although i dont have many fr her.
Im afraid im a cloth addict already and also a bit of a novice so be prepared for some pretty dumb questions!!!

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Hello, Newbie from notts!

Postby nic1 » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:40 pm

Hi there, nice to see you here. I am Nicola, mum to 2 girls. Evie my youngest is almost 3 (next month) and is potty trained by day but still in night cloth. Hope you like it here.
I have answered one of your questions in cloth nappy chat!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:18 pm

Thanks for the welcome, and sorry for my typo's in my 1st post!!
I love the name Evie, its my favourite for a girl. Will read your reply now, thanks x

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:34 pm

hi and welcome. I am sure you will fit right in with addicts here. Don't woory about asking questions, we are always happy to talk about nappies :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Hello, welcome to the Tree. I am Tanya, mummy to Bella who is 10 months.

I think you'll enjoy being in the company of lots of fellow addicts, but beware of the detrimental effect it will have on your bank balance :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:47 am

Ha ha oh yes, im already ordering more nappies.... lol

Return to Welcome Newcomers