Hi!!

My avatar
Lynni
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Hi!!

Postby Lynni » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Hello :)

I'm Lyndsay (Lynni for short), I am 27 wks pregnant with our first child - due in November. Have been married to hubby just coming upto 12 months and we own (or are owned by) 2 greyhounds :lol:

Discovered cloth nappies through a friend who used to be a Lollipop advisor but have used a local Babykind rep to help me make our choices :lol: Addictive isn't it?! I want to buy the wraps but am trying to restrain myself till the baby is born as we don't know what were having.

Can't wait to speak with you all

Lynni xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hi!!

Postby Annette » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:20 am

Hi and welcome Lyndsay. Good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy. Very exciting to have another baby growing on the tree :D Look forward to chatting more.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:22 am

Hi Lynni - welcome to the tree :D Im Sadie, a SAHM of 2 little boys and my 22m old cloth bum daughter. Great that you have got good advice on cloth nappies, and Babykind have a great selection too. Best of luck with the next few months of your pregnancy :D

Look forward to chatting nappies and more

Sadie xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Hello there Lynni,
Welcome to the world of pretty cloth nappies. I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh in cloth. Babykind is very good, and there are lots of other places to look as well. I'm sure you will have fun choosing and trying out different nappies when your LO makes an appearance.

Return to Welcome Newcomers