hf1

Hello from the Isle of Lewis

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Hello from the Isle of Lewis

Postby juboo752 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:59 am

Hi i am Julie and am 34 years old and live on the Isle of Lewis. I have four children 2 boys (12 and 9 years old) and 2 girls(7 and 4 weeks).I have been using cloth on my youngest from birth and we love it! :D

Cant believe how much better it has got in the last few years with the choice and reliability, i tried using cloth with my second child about 9 years ago with little success (leaking all the time :cry: ).

However i am becoming a little addicted already to nappies and cant wait to buy her some nice girly ones (my husband thinks i am mad looking at different nappies all the time!!!)

Any way cant wait to chat to everyone and have found lots of useful advice and information on this site already!

Julie :)

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Hello from the Isle of Lewis

Postby Pinchette » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:53 am

Hello,

Welcome to the board.
I'm Gisele, ,mum to Kiara.
Looking forward to chat more.

My avatar
rachelinscotland
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby rachelinscotland » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:19 pm

Welcome to the board! I'm sure you'll find lots of support for a cloth nappy addiction! LOL

I'm also in Scotland, tho over on the mainland - but I spent about 8 months on the Isle of Lewis before I got married - it's a beautiful place, even if some parts of it don't have trees! :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:34 pm

Hi Julie and welcome. You will feel right at home with the addicts on here but they will only encourage your nappy browsing and purchasing so be careful :wink: Look forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Hi Julie, and welcome to the tree, I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh in cloth. So much choice of such pretty nappies. Did I think I was going to save a lot of money with cloth - well I suppose when I sell my stash on eventually I will get some of the money back. My partner thinks I'm a nappy loony, and now just rolls his eyes when he sees new stuff.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Hi there and welcome!!! I am Nicola with 2 girls and the youngest Evie (3 next month) is day potty trained and it would seem now dry at night as the last 2 nights she has been dry and not in nappies. Boooo....but at least i may actually save some money now!! Ha!! Ha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Look forward to chatting to you more and the avatar pic of your LO's is lovely

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:15 pm

hi there julie my name is lucy mum to ben and daniel. I grew up in lewis (now in skye ventured far lol). where about are you?
anyway enjoy the board its fab! although has cost me alot of money :wink:
lucyx

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:14 pm

Hi Julie! I think most of our husbands would agree with yours :hohoho:

My avatar
Mummyto4
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mummyto4 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi and welcome to the site aqnd the slippery slope into the world of cloth nappies!!!

I am also mum to 4 as set out in my tickers below lol

Return to Welcome Newcomers