Hello from sunny Sheffield!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Hello from sunny Sheffield!

Postby Frances » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 am

Hi

I'm Frances and I'm mum to 18 week old Jasmine. We've been using cloth nappies since week 4 and I've recently started to make the change from two-part nappies to all in ones, as they suit us better. After initially taking the view that Jasmine would not be going commando in another baby's fatigues I've realised that used nappies are ace! I'm currently avidly trying a wide range, with Bumgenius being the current favourites for my very heavy wetting daughter.

Look forward to meeting you all,

Frances and Jasmine

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Hello from sunny Sheffield!

Postby jan3182001 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:45 pm

welcome to you both, i was in sheffield - hillsborough last week visiting my brother. lots of great parks and the weston museum was fab. :lol:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 pm

hi Frances and welcome to the Tree. Sounds like you are having fun trying lots of different nappies. Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you :D

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:12 pm

Hello Frances and Jasmine and welcome to the tree. Im Sadie and my daughter is a cloth bum. I was like you, very dubious about preloved nappies, but now I spend too much time looking at the for sale ads :oops:

Look forward to chatting - Sadie xx

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree. I'm from Sheffield too :D . I'm Allie, part-time WAHM to Harriet aged 22 months. Looking forward to getting to know you and perhaps you could could come to the next South Yorkshire meet.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm Nichola, Mum to 17-week-old Iris - we're just oop t'road from you (Barnsley). Iris has been in cloth since day 6 - we also like BG, although the boring colours mean I spend way too much time coveting Wee Notions. :lol: Look forwards to chatting all things cloth.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Hello all, and thanks for taking the time to respond. I didn't realsie that there was a local meet; I'll keep my eyes open for more details.

Happy nappying!

Frances

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Hi there Frances, I am Nicola, i am not too far either but in West Yorkshire!! I am always happy to travel abit to a meet also as long as it fits in with us....so you never know may see you sometime in future if a south yorks meet up gets organised!

Hope you like it here in the tree!! :D

Return to Welcome Newcomers