hf1

Another one from Cheshire

My avatar
Mummyto4
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Another one from Cheshire

Postby Mummyto4 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:00 am

I am Sarah and I am friends with Mumof3boys and after seeing how she coped so easy with 3 in cloth I decided to go for it and yes I am now addicted!!!

As my name says I am Mum to 4. Ds1 is 12, ds2 is 6, dd is 5 (going on 15) and ds3 is 14mths. I habe been using cloth for a month ish now and ma loving it. I have even got dh addicted!! he phones me from work telling me what sites he's been looking at etc :lol:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Another one from Cheshire

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Hi Sarah - welcome to the tree :D Im Sadie, mum of 3 and my daughter Evie is a cloth bum. LOL at your dh looking at nappies online - should make buying them much easier if he likes them too :wink: Look forward to chatting nappies and more :D

Sadie xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Hi Sarah and welcome to the site. I can't believe you have got your dh addicted too. Mark is good and goes along with it but cannot understand the obsession! Look forward to chatting and finding out what you have in your stash :D

My avatar
Mummyto4
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Mummyto4 » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Aww thanks for the lovely hellos. I will sort ut listing mt stash once I have finished buying off yu lovely ladies on here. You all have some gorgeous stuff for sale I am finding it an expensive place to be rofl!!!

Sadie: Dh being addicted too makes it a bit harder as he is so damn fussy!! I'd usually just buy what i want but oh no he has to see it too. Pity he's not seen me on this site yet!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:04 am

Hi Sarah

First of all Welcome and I can completely know where you are coming from My DD1 is almost 5 going on 15 too! Must be an age thing :lol:

Look forward to getting to know you :D

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi Sarah

I'm a total novice to the whole new (and amazing) world of cloth - I've been finding this site brilliant and picked up loads of tips from all the forums.

As for my DH - he's really not happy with my new obsession and can't understand it at all. Quote: "It's just a f***ing nappy" - how wrong he is!!!!

Today, in my 'spare' time while DD2 asleep, spent reading how to knit a wool soaker - off to try and buy some cheap pink wool tomorrow :o)

Becky x

Return to Welcome Newcomers