hf1

another new Londoner

My avatar
Nesomja
Clothie
Clothie

another new Londoner

Postby Nesomja » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:37 am

Hi, I live in east London with my 8 week old son, husband and cat. We have been using cloth nappies since about week 2 , have bought a whole range of pre-loved ones to try, we have tots bots, motherease, lollipop, bumgenius, wonderoos, pocket bots, poochies, nature's babies, minkis, some WAHM specials and little lamb! My husband says it's all too confusing and so I am having to set up a simple system of motherease for him. I'm really enjoying using cloth nappies and have even thought about becoming a nappy advisor whilst I'm on maternity leave. Has anyone done this and how did it work out?

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: another new Londoner

Postby Annette » Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:36 pm

Hi and welcome to the site. Sounds like you have made a really great start with lots of different nappies. I am an adviser for Babykind and although it doesn't actually make me any money, I enjoy doing it :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:46 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree. For someone who has been using cloth for such a short time, you certainly have a great mixed stash of nappies to try there. I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh (nearly 2) who is in cloth. I was planning to do a whole heap of work things from home on maternity leave, and at the end of 6 months when I was due to go back to work I looked at the plastic bag that hadn't been opened. If you get the time to do things like being a nappy agent while on maternity leave then I want the secret you have for time management. Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi and welcome!

I'm a babykind agent too, but like Annette I haven't made much money from it. It is great to spread the word though and meet lots of ickle babies!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:22 pm

Hello. Your DH sounds like mine - he moans about our variety of nappies. But he will learn. :lol:

Return to Welcome Newcomers