hf1

Hello!!

My avatar
poppins

Hello!!

Postby poppins » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:13 pm

HI! I have only just stumbled across this site, but I'm sure it will be bad for my cloth nappy addiction :wink: ! I am a mum of 6, currently cloth nappying my third baby bottom! (sadly I didn't discover colth for the first 3!) My other main addiction is baby carriers Which is even worse than nappies financially! :D
Looking forward to getting chatting with you all. >:D<
Louise (permenantly NAK!)

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Hello!!

Postby babyroo » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:23 pm

hi and welcome! You are totally right that we won't be good for your addiction :hohoho:

I'm Ali, mum to two former cloth bums.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:43 pm

Hi and welcome. You will fit right in here with the nappy and sling addictions :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:49 pm

Hello and welcome to the tree. I didn't have a nappy addiction until I joined this forum. I'm Rae, and my cloth bottomed Kayleigh is close to 2. Potty training and the absence of pretty bum wear from the wardrobe is very scary. Look forward to chatting nappies and everything else.

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:42 pm

Hi there and welcome, i am mum to Emma my big girl who is 8 and Evie who is in cloth only at night now is almost 3. Look forward to seeing you around and yes this site will help neither of your 2 addicitions i'm afraid!! :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:20 pm

Hello. I'm Nichola, mum to Iris who is three-months-old and the reason for my cloth nappy habit. :)

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 am

Hi there! I'm Beck mum to Hannah almost 5 Phebie 2 and William 8 months :D As the other girls have said this site certainly wont help curb your addiction!

Return to Welcome Newcomers