A Big Hello From Sunny Cornwall!!

My avatar
rae1710
Clothie
Clothie

A Big Hello From Sunny Cornwall!!

Postby rae1710 » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:11 pm

Hi

My name is Rae and I have become addicted to cloth!!

I have a 5 year old girl and a 4 week old boy who is in cloth. Can't beleive the difference in choice between now and when my daughter was in nappies!

I'm sure all you ladies will help my addiction grow and won't think i'm totally mad as family and friends do ( they just don't get the obsession)

Rae x x

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: A Big Hello From Sunny Cornwall!!

Postby babyroo » Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Hello from rainy Kent! I'm Ali, mum to a 3 and 4 year old (no nappies here :( ) Congrats on your baby boy and cloth addiction - we will definitely encourage your addiction :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi from very rainy and grey Stockport! :lol: Welcome to the board. I am annette, Mum to potty trained Charlotte (although still enjoying night nappies) and cloth bummed Ben. You will fit right in with the addicts here :D Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:04 pm

Hi Rae
Welcome to the tree. I'm Rae and have never met another female Rae who spells it that way - mine's short for Raellene. Anyway, I have Kayleigh who is almost 2 in cloth. I'm sure this board will feed your addiction. There is some wonderful choice out there these days.
Look forward to chatting.

My avatar
rae1710
Clothie
Clothie

Postby rae1710 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:57 am

Hi Rae

I'm actually a Rachel but don't especially like it, reminds me of being told off by parents!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:23 am

Hi Rae and welcome to the site!

I'm Beck mum to Hannah, Phebie and William :) Look forward to getting to know you.

Return to Welcome Newcomers