hf1

Don't know what I am doing

My avatar
Etak
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Don't know what I am doing

Postby Etak » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 pm

I am very pleased I found my way back to all your lovely comments. Its nice to be made to feel so welcome, thanks.
When you are working on your own from home it can also get lonely & depressing especially when things are not going to plan (not that I am a lonely depressed person, just find the business hard sometimes). I've read the rules tried to digest them all, but being an official geriatric mother has had its toll on the old brain cells. 1st child at 40! I am going to familiarise with the site and discover how to get in touch with those that would be interested in testing my product. IN the meantime look forward to getting to know the cloth nappy tree community better. Oh and I have put a link on my website. :-)

My avatar
Etak
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Etak » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:20 pm

I admit defeat.... I want to clarify some things ref this site, can I post a message to someone who manages the site and if so HOW? or should I have put this on a new topic? :-)

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Try a mod. @Louise is the first one that springs to mind though I'm sure someone else will be along with another soon :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:44 pm

Etak wrote:I admit defeat.... I want to clarify some things ref this site, can I post a message to someone who manages the site and if so HOW? or should I have put this on a new topic? :-)

Just click on their name and select "Send Private Message". The list of administrators and moderators is here. The Administrators are in Australia so will be asleep right now but I'm sure they will answer your query as soon as they can. If its anything a Moderator can help with then please feel free to PM one of us.

My avatar
Etak
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Etak » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Big Thanks for that Louise, I will get there eventually. Bed time now I think and will investigate further tomorrow :-)

My avatar
Etak
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Etak » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 am

I am back and finding it very hard to find the time, Ahhh. Anyway for all those interested to test I only have the pads at the mo the rest of the nappy I believe will be with me soon and I will then contact you all. I have now sussed how to send a private message which I guess is the easiest. Got to get the kids and want to put on a post ref escaping child from car seat (I assume one starts new posts/topics for each new subject. bye for now :-) Kate

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:49 am

Yep new post for new conversation :)

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict