Hey Everyone

My avatar
Stickybean
Clothie
Clothie

Hey Everyone

Postby Stickybean » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:02 am

Hi Everyone,

Been using cloth full time since my DS was 10 weeks old. I have a collection of perfect size FB, OS CB, little comfort and little lambs for night. (Love bamboo for over night!)

So a mix of pockets and... is it AI2 or fitteds you'd call the other nappies...?!

I love cloth & not considering going back to sposies but I'm incurring the usual stink/ growing out of nappies that should fit, do I buy more & what will I go for now issues ;) Hoping a few of ye will be able to assist!

Thanks a mill ;)

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey Everyone

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 am

Hi Stickybean. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey Everyone

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey Everyone

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey Everyone

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey Everyone

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey Everyone

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey Everyone

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hey Everyone

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers