hf1

Hi!

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Hi!

Postby mrstessyman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Rae wrote:Hi Karry and nice to see you chatting.
I'm Rae, and have Kayleigh who is getting close to 2. You lucky girl, finding out the sex. I always wanted to know before Kayleigh was born, but on 2 of the scans she kept her legs together, and the third was done by a jnr. doctor, who hadn't been taught how to look for the sex (? didn't think it would be that difficult and require special training). Hope the rest of your pregnancy gets a little better for you.

Hi!

Yeah my eldest (who is now 7!) had his legs crossed at the ankles! But have been lucky with the other two :)

When we got the shot I said to hubby its a girl - look you can see the hamburger! the ultrasound tech laughed and said i was very good!

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:28 pm

AnnetteandBen wrote:Hi, nice to meet you!

Our 10 month olds sound at the same sort of stage, can sit for ages and ages on end, but can't get himself to sitting, loves holding hands and can now take steps and walk, but can't pull himself up or cruise and lazy bones can't crawl either, but can somehow always manage to reach what he wants by going on his back or rolling!

Maybe its just Bens! Ours can crawl, one of two ways on hands and knees then a lunge forward onto belly and then back up onto hands and knees OR knees and forehead, he can then move his knees and slide his head against the ground - yeah he finally gets where he wants but for ages he had to do the 3 point turn rolls!

He is still not great sitting up, sometimes he can do it for a while, other times he falls over as soon as you let go of him. If he is standing (and you are holding him) instead of taking steps he prefers to lunge his torso forward to see if he can get it! And he has not figured out that when I stand him up against something he needs to keep hold!

He also cannot/does not say words beginning with "M" but he loves saying allgoneallgoneallgone and dadadada (and a couple of others that dont sound like anything to be honest!)

With this said, we are not surprised that he is not doing too much to be honest - he was in and out of hospital almost every week at one point for nearly the first two months of life, then he was not feeding great at all, was borderline failure to thrive, not loosing weight as such but not gaining enough to stay on the lines in the chart, then he was diagnosed as dairy allergic/intolerant and when he went onto hypoallergenic formula picked up a lot! Then he needed a few months on dairy free for his body to reset as such and now are are slowly reintroducing dairy to him, he cannot have dairy products yet but he is having foods that contain dairy (which is literally everything! I was amazed just how much contains dairy!).

He is going to be 15 months when Jellybean arrives so it should be fun! :)

Kerry
:pregnant:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:35 am

Hi there - and welcome :D Im Sadie, mum of 3 and my almost 2yo Evie is in cloth (but for how long is anyones guess :( ) My oldest 2 are boys, and when we found out at the very last scan at 37 weeks that we were getting a little girl, well, despite being unable to walk with SPD I drove to the nearest shop that I could park beside and bought her first wardrobe :lol: Perhaps there is something about 3rd pregnancies as mine wasnt easy either.

Anyway, look forward to chatting - Sadie xx

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:41 am

eviesmummy wrote:Hi there - and welcome :D Im Sadie, mum of 3 and my almost 2yo Evie is in cloth (but for how long is anyones guess :( ) My oldest 2 are boys, and when we found out at the very last scan at 37 weeks that we were getting a little girl, well, despite being unable to walk with SPD I drove to the nearest shop that I could park beside and bought her first wardrobe :lol: Perhaps there is something about 3rd pregnancies as mine wasnt easy either.

Anyway, look forward to chatting - Sadie xx

Or maybe its just girls! :lol:

Both my parents said that if they had had me before my brother they would not have had any more kids! (Charming!)

Kerry

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Allie » Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:26 pm

Welcome Kerry

I'm Allie, mum to Harriet who will be 2 in November. Harriet didn't crawl until she was 12 months old and then didn't pull herself up until she was 16 months old. She only started walking in July but now she has found her feet she is superfast :hohoho: .

Looking forward to chatting :D

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:01 pm

scrunchkins wrote:Welcome Kerry

I'm Allie, mum to Harriet who will be 2 in November. Harriet didn't crawl until she was 12 months old and then didn't pull herself up until she was 16 months old. She only started walking in July but now she has found her feet she is superfast :hohoho: .

Looking forward to chatting :D

Hi!

So there is some hope for him then! :lol:

Kerry

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 am

Hiya and welcome!!! :D Sure you will like it here with fellow clothie addicts!! :D :D

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Hi Kerry, i was sure i ad posted on this days ago :? i must be losing my marbles :hohoho:

I had an awful 3rd pregnancy too, due to having low birth water and was in and out of hospital since 30wks having weekly scans and was on bedrest for the last 4 but i was convinced it was because i was having a boy :hohoho:

Welcomr to the cloth nappy tree hun :D

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:21 pm

nicola g wrote:Hi Kerry, i was sure i ad posted on this days ago :? i must be losing my marbles :hohoho:

I had an awful 3rd pregnancy too, due to having low birth water and was in and out of hospital since 30wks having weekly scans and was on bedrest for the last 4 but i was convinced it was because i was having a boy :hohoho:

Welcomr to the cloth nappy tree hun :D

:lol: maybe its just 3rd pregnancies!

Kerry

Previous

Return to Welcome Newcomers