Hello !

My avatar
CrazyDiamond
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Hello !

Postby CrazyDiamond » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:57 pm

Hello everyone !
Pretty new to any kind of internet forums so excuse me if things don't post in the right place or any other silly mistakes !
Just had a quick look around and it's nice to find a forum like this, being a new Mum, and a big fan of reusable cloth nappies and of buying and selling baby things, people say about how quick they grow out of stufff but it's not until you see it for yourself do you really appreciate this statment ! I'm often see with a bag of stuff heading to the charity shops with one bag of clothes and usually returning with a few goodies i've bought from there too !
So, my name is Beth, i've a 3 month baby called Ameley Rose, last year was a busy one, turned 40, got married and had our lovely daughter, they say life begins at 40 and it certainly has !
So, thats all for now, hope to chat with you soon in the forum, and i've already shown interest in some clothes for sale !
Cheers, Beth. x
:thumbsup:

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hello !

Postby The Tree Fairy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Hi CrazyDiamond. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
Pickola
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Hello !

Postby Pickola » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Hello and welcome, you did have a busy year! Love your daughters name :D :cnthug:

My avatar
babygrowbelly
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babygrowbelly » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:17 pm

:wave: welcome to the tree :cnthug:

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi :wave:
Here, have a very warm welcome :hug:

I was new to internet forums when I joined here too, after the birth of my 5th baby nearly 2 years ago. You soon get to know your way around and peole are very helpful, supportive and kind generally. Any questions don't hesitate! We love supporting new cloth lovers :)

Enjoy

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi & Welcome!
Fab Screen Name! :wink:

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby bekhi1983 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:38 pm

:wave: and welcome. Its a really nice forum here, I found it last year after struggling to find an online community with members with similar interest to me and have hardly spent a day away since :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:48 pm

Hi and welcome! This is really the only internet forum I use but like the others I am now a regular visitor, this is really a friendly place. My little girl is Annabel Rose so I like your choice of name ;-)

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:12 am

Hiya, and welcome to the CNT! :D

Next

Return to Welcome Newcomers