Hi from Finland!

My avatar
Triina
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from Finland!

Postby Triina » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 am

Hello to everyone!

I'm a proud mom of two adorable sons (Aug 2009 & Dec 2011) and totally addicted to cloth nappies :) With my older one I used mainly disposables but this new baby wears cloths only. Using cloths is quite popular here in Finland, we have many nappy shops and active forum. I'm still sooo happy I found CNT as I certainly love to discuss about nappies and as you all know, that's not a subject you can talk with everyone ;) My family and friends can't understand my passion to buy new, lovely nappies... Strange!

I'm 32, working as a nurse (also a midwife-to-be), now on maternity leave and in addition to nappies I also love dogs, photographing, knitting and crocheting and I read masses of books :)

I hope you don't mind those minor (or major :D ) mistakes I might make as my English is far from perfect :)

My avatar
The Tree Fairy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Hi from Finland!

Postby The Tree Fairy » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi Triina. Welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave:

I hope you enjoy using the site - there are plenty of areas to explore, if you can't find something or have any questions just ask, everyone is friendly and helpful :-D

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Hi from Finland!

Postby monsterm » Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Welcome to the tree Triina :cnthug: Your english is perfect so don't be apologising.

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:58 am

Hiya, and welcome to the CNT! :wave:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies