hf1

Hi from Leeds

My avatar
Daisy
Clothie
Clothie

Hi from Leeds

Postby Daisy » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi, I'm Daisy and this is my first 'go' at cloth nappies. I have three girls (6yrs, 3yrs and 9 weeks). I am very excited about using cloth to the point that I am boring everyone senseless about them! I am a teacher, I live in Leeds but originate from Hertfordshire.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Hi from Leeds

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 am

Hi Daisy and welcome to the Tree. Im Sadie, 33, now a SAHM to 3, and my youngest who is almost 2 :shock: has been a cloth bum since she was born. Looking forward to talking nappies (we dont ever get bored talking about nappies) and anything else - just jump right in :D

Sadie xx

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:14 am

Hi Daisy and welcome to the tree. Look forward to chatting more with you soon :D

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:30 pm

Hi Daisy and welcome to the nappy tree. Im Nicola a sahm to Hayley 9,Heather 7 and cloth bum Dafydd 6mths.

You'll soon be an addict like us :hohoho:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:21 pm

Hi there, someone from my neck of the woods!!! I am in Dewsbury so not too far from Leeds :D

Hope you like it here. I am mum to Evie (my night time only cloth bum now!!) who has just gone 3 and Emma my grown up girl of 8.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Thankyou Moderators :)

Postby Allie » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:36 am

Hi there and welcome. I'm Allie, p/t WAHM to Harriet aged 22 months. Looking forward to getting to know you and chatting nappies and more :D

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Site Supporter

Postby Soupdragon » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:28 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm Nichola, mum to four-month-old Iris, who's been in cloth since 6 days old. I'm a cloth nappy bore, too! I'll happily chat cloth to anyone who'll listen. :lol:

Return to Welcome Newcomers