hf1

We need some new nappies :)

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: We need some new nappies :)

Postby eviesmummy » Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

charlibunny wrote:What size D&F did you order? Stanley fits our xs very well now on 2nd loosest snaps and the smalls on the 2nd tightest, i LOVE them!!

I ordered Mediums Charli - D is on the 2nd loosest settings on the smalls already :lookround: Thanks to Louise I managed to get a custom slot, and Tami is dying up some girly BV for us :D :wine:

LilMrsAverage wrote:
eviesmummy wrote::oops: Judith I thought I had replied about the Thirsties - we have 2 of the first size wraps and they are fantastic but D is just about still fitting them :giggle: and I dont think she would be big enough for the size 2 yet so definately in between sizes with those :)

that one isnt a wrap - it the dupo nappy x

:doh: So it is, I looked on Peachytots and my brain put them together :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:11 pm

I've used WNNL medium on both of mine from about 12-13lb. They are both skinny little things so they weren't 12-13lb until about 4-5 months old. The medium WNNL still fit Christopher now at 2 years and 10 months and about 26lb so i've had my monies worth out of them!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Yvette75 wrote:I've used WNNL medium on both of mine from about 12-13lb. They are both skinny little things so they weren't 12-13lb until about 4-5 months old. The medium WNNL still fit Christopher now at 2 years and 10 months and about 26lb so i've had my monies worth out of them!

Thanks Yvette - Im 'browsing' WN this afternoon while I feed :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Im fretting now as i ordered smalls as D was in XS at the time becuase it was a while ago but now im wondering if i should have ordered mediums :( she has grown well over the last couple of months!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:38 am

megansmummy wrote:Im fretting now as i ordered smalls as D was in XS at the time becuase it was a while ago but now im wondering if i should have ordered mediums :( she has grown well over the last couple of months!

D is so long in the rise Tory that I decided to get her mediums to grow into - I ordered smalls in the co-op too but they will last us a little while longer as we still have the last snap to grow into so dont worry :hug:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:48 am

Oh and I bought 10 of the Baba & Boo nappies yesterday for pocket days - have to admit Im pretty impressed with the one I got to trial. Think Im going to get a few WNs now and thats a decent stash built up again - but with the choice its proving really difficult to choose what to buy from there.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat