hf1

9yr old Nappy stash from attic!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: 9yr old Nappy stash from attic!

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:55 am

Louise wrote:Lil Joeys by Rumparooz are quite a good newborn pocket/AIO http://www.funkymonkeypants.com/Rumparo ... p_542.html I preferred fitteds before mine started solids as containment is better. I used them with wool over the top.

Thanks Louise! They look fab! have you tried them? The review on the website looks pretty good. It's so hard with newborn as you need to get some in but can't spend loads in case they are not the right fit. I think I might buy a couple of different brands and maybe some eco disposables then see which of the cloth is best and buy some more once she is here.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:23 am

Eeeek I bought some rumparooz (1 x 2pack) and then I got the close pop in newborn pack as it was only £32 for 6 plus 10 inserts. First newborn cloth purchase DONE! :thumbsup:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:47 am

HannahBanana wrote:
Louise wrote:Lil Joeys by Rumparooz are quite a good newborn pocket/AIO http://www.funkymonkeypants.com/Rumparo ... p_542.html I preferred fitteds before mine started solids as containment is better. I used them with wool over the top.

Thanks Louise! They look fab! have you tried them? The review on the website looks pretty good. It's so hard with newborn as you need to get some in but can't spend loads in case they are not the right fit. I think I might buy a couple of different brands and maybe some eco disposables then see which of the cloth is best and buy some more once she is here.

We had a couple in our (very huge! :oops: :lol: ) stash but I didn't reach for them much as we had lots of teeny pretty wool to wear. They were pretty reliable on the occasions we did use them.

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:39 pm

First load out on the line... hehe!!

'scuse the lawn, it needs mowing and the dogs have ruined it!!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Yay, that's a great picture

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:34 pm

Aww I miss seeing nappies on the washing line.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Awww fantastic love that pic!!!

I have some NB pockets you can have for postage costs if you want? Rémy was so tiny (born 2.8 kg and dropped to 2.5) that I used a lot of very thin terries as they were all that would fit for a long time! Love the Little Lamb pockets in size one, they have been very reliable, ems101 gifted them to me and he is nearly out of them (at 9.5 months so pretty impressive I think!) so would be happy to post them too if you want?

My avatar
allierat
Clothie
Clothie

Postby allierat » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:47 am

Your stash looks so much prettier/more colourful than what we dug out of the loft! How do they look now after a wash?

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:00 pm

Sorry been AWOL trying to get work done! my jumparooz arrived, love them! and also some close pop ins also look fab. I did also discover MORE nappies, well James did in the attic that were given to me by my sister so they are small as she used them a bit when her boy was little (but all blue! not that I'm fussed) So I now have a huge stash of varying sizes of nappies! Going to see what I get on with when baby is here before getting more little ones.
I was so undecided about doing cloth again but I'd be daft not to with all these nappies appearing!!

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat