hf1

Mini dilema.

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Mini dilema.

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:24 pm

I put dd in a large weenotions wrap that i bought of Allie ages ago yesterday and discovered that she has jump right to the last poppers round the legs (she's on the middle ones on the waist), anyway i bought her a matching large wn nappy and wrap to put away for her birthday but now i'm wondering if thats such a good idea. Should i start using the wrap now so i can get some use out of it? Thinking that if i save it it might be too small by the time her birthday comes round :?

Also does anyone own a xl wn wrap? How big are they compared to the large ones?

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Mini dilema.

Postby jules070603 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:38 pm

Hi Jen.

I remember having this with Zach, I think he might have been a little older, but after a short time his thighs slimmed down loads and we went down poppers on the legs. From this experience, I think you will be fine as the body shape changes loads as they get more mobile. I doubt I ever would have noticed so much if I didn't use cloth.

Zach is still in larges with room now.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:03 pm

I think you'll be fine with the large wrap too. Ryan is three and still wears a large fleece wrap over his night notions.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:16 am

Louis is also fine in his large and he has had it since about 10 months, as the others have said they slim down loads once they get mobile!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:12 am

jules070603 wrote:Hi Jen.

I remember having this with Zach, I think he might have been a little older, but after a short time his thighs slimmed down loads and we went down poppers on the legs. From this experience, I think you will be fine as the body shape changes loads as they get more mobile. I doubt I ever would have noticed so much if I didn't use cloth.

Zach is still in larges with room now.

Yep I can echo this too - Isabelle would probably just about fit in her large wraps now but only just fit at 10months, she really slimmed down once she got more active...
She had really chubbed up when we started solids!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:05 pm

I have an XL WN wrap, but I don't have any large, so not sure how much help I am, they are smaller than XL ME and popolini wraps if that helps any!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat