Lots of new converts!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Lots of new converts!

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:49 am

I'm so thrilled, on my birth board recently there has been loads of girls starting out with cloth. I think Hannah and Ruth got the ball rolling and as there has been more and more discussions going on there have been more and more people thinking it through, looking at the options and going for it.

Just wanted to share as I'm so pleased and also to say to you all that it is worth 'chatting' about it as people are prepared to listen and change over even with babies over 1!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A big hello to any May 06 converts lurking!! :D :D

My avatar
angp1
Clothie
Clothie

Postby angp1 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:03 pm

Hellllllllllllooooooooooo
I'm a May 06 convert!!!!! Got myself 6 fuzzi bunz and going to give them a try. seems a bit bulkier than normal papers but only time will tell.
I must be mad :lol: have two other children at home, 6 and 4!!!!!!
xxx

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:08 pm

angp1 wrote:Hellllllllllllooooooooooo
I'm a May 06 convert!!!!! Got myself 6 fuzzi bunz and going to give them a try. seems a bit bulkier than normal papers but only time will tell.
I must be mad :lol: have two other children at home, 6 and 4!!!!!!
xxx

Fuzzis are fab, really easy to use and very quick drying too, we love ours and sooo similar to a disposable that people can't get confused on how to use them etc.

A BIG welcome to here too, it's a lovely site and we will all try to help with any :?: you may have. :D

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:34 am

Hooray - hello Ang!!!!!! :D :D :D Good luck with it all, it really is easy! I only do about 2 extra loads a week which is nothing in the grand scheme of things at my house!!! Let us know how you get on!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:39 pm

I know what you mean ~ I just found out that a few of the girls have been using cloth after a conversation that one of the girls and I were having.
Ones using BG's fulltime another is using Green kids Fulltime and another is just about to buy a heap of Fuzzi's (shes got twins due in Oct as well as Riley whos the same age as Pheb) although she was using terry squares with Riley she wants something easier to use. Oh and another using Fuzzis full time to. Its great but they dont share my addiction bug by buying lots of different ones :( but its still good!!

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat