Tots bots easyfits - on newborns?

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Tots bots easyfits - on newborns?

Postby happytails » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Lol true with the poo :giggle:

Ok can I be in line from Oct/nov LOL thanks hun, a weight off my mind!! Got to upgrade my car now as it's only a 4 seater so causing panic already lol

red_dwarf wrote:
happytails wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:I have a HUGE nb stash hun that you can borrow if you want. Got 10 teenies, 10 Diddys, 20 LL's and a ton of prefolds.

Ohhh i might take you up on that :lol: minus the prefolds as i never got the hang of those :hohoho: thanks ant :hug: though id be worried about staining them!! @red_dwarf

xx

Some of the LL's are stained I 'think' not 100% sure tho. You could always use fleece liners if you are worried, but I found nb bf poop was the easiest to remove stains from int he sun anyways. Half of my stash is with Shaunie atm, Stacey will be borrowing it when she has number 2 :giggle: I get sad that I have nappies here without a bum to love :giggle:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:18 pm

I have a fairly massive stash of newborns - teenys and bamboozles, that will be needing a home some time in June/July, and I know a lot of others do as well, so you should be able to build up a pretty good stash!

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:23 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:I have a fairly massive stash of newborns - teenys and bamboozles, that will be needing a home some time in June/July, and I know a lot of others do as well, so you should be able to build up a pretty good stash!

Yep, I'll be selling my Kissaluvs, LL bamboo, Teenyfits and OWW around June time too I reckon

My avatar
CherryPie
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby CherryPie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Kirstyh wrote:No way would they have fit William at birth and he was 9lbs 2oz, he went into them at about 8 weeks I think xx

Same here :thumbsup:

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 am

you are in the Diary :giggle: i have told stacey that she isnt allowed to get pregnant yet as there wouldnt be enough time for her to borrow the stash so she will just have to keep her legs closed :hohoho:

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat