hf1

Stockport Nappucino - 28th June

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Stockport Nappucino - 28th June

Postby Annette » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:11 am

The next Stockport Nappucino is next Thursday 28th June. 10am-12pm at Stockport Central Library in the children's section.

Probably aimed mostly to Erica and Steph but if there are any lurkers out there from Greater Manchester - come along too :D

Annette

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:42 am

I will try and bring my friend who's looking at cloth for the next baby!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:41 pm

Shall we pass round a hat for my plane ticket!!!!! pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: 8)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:59 pm

Ooh Steph that is a good idea.

We have actually had a little bit of progress with the council - I don't know if you remember Fliss who came along a couple of months ago, well me and her have a meeting with a lady from Stockport's Environmental Services next month so fingers crossed we can pursuade her that Stockport needs an incentive scheme. I am also hoping they will help me out with promotion of the nappucinos. We'll see.

Annette

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:07 am

Well I announced it at the playgroup we went to on Friday!

I don't imagine anyone will come but there's a chance!

My avatar
Jenn
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Stockport Nappucino - 28th June

Postby Jenn » Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi....are there any cloth nappy events in stockport outside of mon-fri 9-5? I'm expecting my first baby and very interested in cloth nappies but I'm working and unable to attend the morning sessions... :-(

Also the stockport cloth nappy website isn't working, is there somewhere I can get info on stockport cloth nappies?

Also does stockport council, support cloth nappy scheme or still making progress with that?

Cheers me lovelies jenn x

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi Jenn!

This thread is very old, so I imagine the ladies who wrote it have moved on now but I've had a google.... Looks like Stockport do not offer an incentive but Manchester have a couple of libraries. Green bum babies seems to be your nearest. They have a page on Facebook. We also have loads of info on here if you want recommendations or help. There are also a few ladies on here near manchester... @jabberjabber @docmaggoo

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:16 pm

There aren't any Stockport nappucinos that I know of anymore.
The mum who used to run the Stockport council nappy incentive has moved to Yorkshire and the council have stopped doing the incentive.

Manchester have a nappy library.
If it's face to face advice you need there are several sling libraries in stockport and surrounding areas - lots of the baby wearing mums also cloth nappy so could offer advice.
Might be worth checking out if you cannot get to the Manchester nappy library

My avatar
Jenn
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Jenn » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:06 pm

Hi

Thanks both for your help... Flipping heck,how did I not notice the old date!! I have porridge in my head instead of a brain atm lol...

I'll certainly check those out..Cheers me dears x

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat