hf1

To sell nappies after PT or keep for baby no 2?

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: To sell nappies after PT or keep for baby no 2?

Postby Shaunie » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Yeah the LL deal is fab. I'm still waiting delivery of some wraps so must chase that up! I already had some LL bamboo from the last time they were on offer (I also hate velcro) but I plan to use them boosted at nights but I guess we'll see once bubba arrives.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Thats not a bad idea - they would be good for night & naps... I also thought.. If the velcro was taken off poppers could be put on! ... but i dont know anyone with a snap press :giggle:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:27 pm

Rox wrote:Thats not a bad idea - they would be good for night & naps... I also thought.. If the velcro was taken off poppers could be put on! ... but i dont know anyone with a snap press :giggle:

I have a snap press @Rox :lookround: not sure how easy it would be to do though, although I am now tempted to take the velcro off the one I have and put some pretty colourful snaps on it :giggle: I am so tempted but can't make my mind up :hohoho: Just back from MW and have about 15 minutes until I have to go back out again, but may have to order them when I get back :giggle:

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:40 pm

I dont think you can go wrong on 10 new bamboo nappies for £30, its sooo cheap - and even tho i dont like velcro i think maybe a little experiment with a nippa or using them for naps still makes them good value!

Im gonna have a google this arvo for some nippa nappies and if i cant find any with a good deal i'm gonna go for the LL ones.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:14 pm

Seems some people have had success removing the velcro and using a nippa but the advice is to not dry them on the rad or too long in a dryer as it flattens the fabric which means a nippa wont catch on it...

For the couple of months i'll be using them i think its worth a shot. Gonna order some :thumbsup:

P.s.. def nothing out there as cheap as £3 a nappy. Amazon had 5 white terry TB (nippa) a few months back at £22 which is £4.40 per nappy and that was white (bleached) terry cotton.

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Oh yes, this is the deal I got - I still haven't opened the box yet :oops:
I had also seen the comments about nippas and was planning to try it out as I much prefer nippas to velcro.

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:20 pm

I had some nippa old style bamboozles and they were fine. Not as sticky as cotton terry but quite workable. I'd think the LL would be similar?

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Once i discovered the bamboo on the LL is looped i decided it should be fine - its not a flat pile so i guess as long as theyre not 'cooked' in the wash or dryer they will stay fluffy and grippy.

I didnt use them much past 3-4months with S anyway so they dont need to last me too long really.

My avatar
Yvette75
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Yvette75 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:09 pm

Can someone PM me the link please?

Yvette

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat