hf1

To sell nappies after PT or keep for baby no 2?

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: To sell nappies after PT or keep for baby no 2?

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:23 am

I am really tempted to buy some size 1 LLs whilst they are on offer. On their website they have 10 bamboo nappies for £30 including free next day delivery as they are old label ones! At £3 per nappy even if I change my mind could make my money back at that cost!!! Should I go for it...............................................

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:31 am

Yes do it :giggle:

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:38 am

Hannahboo wrote:I am really tempted to buy some size 1 LLs whilst they are on offer. On their website they have 10 bamboo nappies for £30 including free next day delivery as they are old label ones! At £3 per nappy even if I change my mind could make my money back at that cost!!! Should I go for it...............................................

@Hannahboo - can you send me the link please as for some reason that's not showing up when I go to the LL page.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:51 am

Very cheap! :thumbsup:

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:12 am

Ahhhhh still can't decide whether to get them!!!! Off to MW now so shall think about it whilst I'm there :giggle:

Kate, have PM'd you the link as dont want to post it here in case you all go and buy them all before I am back from MW :hohoho:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:18 am

I would get them at that price too, I paid more for mine preloved than that I think!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:37 am

Hannahboo wrote:Ahhhhh still can't decide whether to get them!!!! Off to MW now so shall think about it whilst I'm there :giggle:

Kate, have PM'd you the link as dont want to post it here in case you all go and buy them all before I am back from MW :hohoho:

It looks looks like a very good deal, but to be fair, by the time we have finished with them, you might be ready to use them and get them even cheaper off classifieds! :)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:39 am

Buy them, i sent another pregnant friend that link, it's a fab deal!

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 pm

send me the link - i wanna see lol - s'okay, found it.

I could be tempted too at that price, for bamboo but UUUURGH at velcro. Bamboo doesnt nippa that well as it isnt loopy so not sure taking the velcro off to make it a nippa would work either.

I just think velcro is *so* bulky on a newborn and not to mention it doesnt bend so it can dig in etc.. and cant fold it down below the cord like you can with nippa nappies.

:-?

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat