hf1

STUUUUUPID SHOPS!!!! UPDATED!!

My avatar
freya
Clothie
Clothie

Re: STUUUUUPID SHOPS!!!! UPDATED!!

Postby freya » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

So far I'm pretty impressed with it - still only days mind and isn't even upto full absorbency yet either :)
My two Itti Bitti nappies arrived today and on first impressions, think I'm going to prefer using the Pop-in

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:16 am

Yay! we are using our first one now - he has just gone down for a nap, I have put an extra bamboo booster in there just incase as they have only been washed once but fingers crossed!

I phoned round everywhere for AGES yesterday to find out which waitrose stores will actually be stocking the Modern Baby Pop-in. Initially I was told that according to Waitrose computer systems, they aint stocking it, so I called Modern Baby themselves and they said that they have only really just dispatched them to waitrose, but that the deal they have with waitrose is for them to go in 195 stores. So I called waitrose customer services back and finally found them! They just have them listed as The Pop-in (or Pop-in) cannot remember which. They are generally not in stock yet, although some stores will have them, BUT *Yes* they are going in all or basically all waitrose stores, and should, fingers crossed, be in all the stores by the end of October.

So basically if its not in your waitrose now - it should be soon! I have a feeling that these are going to become my fave nappies! AND I can get 25% off cause my mum works for them (waitrose) - YAY! :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:34 am

I got one of these yesterday - in my local waitrose (ie the one at the other side of town, not the one right around the corner :oops: :hohoho: )
Anna is wearing it right now, and its a really snug fit! The jeans that are usually quite tight on her over cloth are actually a bit loose now. Quite comparable to BG I guess, but similar to Itti Bitti in design... And I like the brushed cotton feel of the outer as opposed to the PUL fabric outer of the BG...

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:10 pm

we don't have a Waitrose nearby (despite having a huge John Lewis down the road - that has a Sainsburys in the same building :? ) so I was just looking how much it would be to order one. Weirdly they are £15 with £1.95 postage from Modern Baby themselves but you can pick them up for £14.50 on ebay with free postage :? Might try one for research purposes :lol:

My avatar
freya
Clothie
Clothie

Postby freya » Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Annette, I got mine at the Waitrose in Cheadle Hulme - It was £14, so cheaper than buying direct.
I'm really impressed with it, but I also recently bought some Itti Bitti D'lish and I'm loving those too - so torn...... :)

I think that the Pop-In would work quite well with BF poo on a new born and they are a BTP nappy, so I would consider recommending them to some one who was thinking about using cloth but wasn't sure about a 2 part system

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:44 pm

I forgot the one in Cheadle Hulme. Anyway I ordered from ebay for £12 in the end so am excited to try it :D

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 pm

I ordered one from ebay too :D

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat