STUUUUUPID SHOPS!!!! UPDATED!!

My avatar
berrypipping
Clothie
Clothie

Re: STUUUUUPID SHOPS!!!! UPDATED!!

Postby berrypipping » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:44 am

Hi

Our Waitrose is now stocking the same - in a range of colours as well!!!

I haven't tried them, we're potty training now so can't justify buying one :(

Would be interested to know what you think of it though.

Claire.

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:28 pm

freya wrote:Our local Waitrose has just finished re-vamping their nappy aisle and I can report that it is not Bambio Mio that they are now stocking.....
Ours still have ME and are now stocking the Modern baby Pop-in single pack
I'd never seen these before so I have bought one to try (just in the machine now)
Interestingly, I paid £14 for mine and I see that they are £15 if you buy them directly! Bonus :D
http://www.modernbaby.co.uk/

OH are they any good? I have just ordered 2 - have had my eye on these for ages but I dont have a waitrose by me, although with that said my mum works for waitrose so technically I *should* be able to get her to get them and get 25% off! The only downside? I am not allowed to my mums work! :hohoho:

Will have to check this out with her though! I do know she gets 25% off everything except electrical items, which she gets 15% off - AND we are going to london in a couple of weeks so hmm, may just have to turn up to see her at work one day! :twisted: :twisted: She would absolutely kill me BUT would be worth it to save the pennies! :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

Kerry

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:41 pm

I would love to try a couple of these but there is sooooooooo little info on their site - you'd have thought they'd at least have a photograph of the nappy!!!

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:42 pm

I went to ours again today, no sign of those yet though....

My avatar
freya
Clothie
Clothie

Postby freya » Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:05 pm

I've washed mine today, so will let you all know how I get on with it.
It claims to be a BTP AI2 and looks very similar in design to an Itti Bitti (which I have some on order)

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:34 am

Velvetsteph wrote:I would love to try a couple of these but there is sooooooooo little info on their site - you'd have thought they'd at least have a photograph of the nappy!!!

If you go to - [url]http://www.kittykins.co.uk/cloth-nappies/type/4/brand/modern+baby
[/url]
it tells you all about them, how they have been rated - you can check them against others on the site, AND has pretty good photos of them and the insert/boostery type thing!

Yeah I swear by this site to check things out!

Kerry

My avatar
mrstessyman
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mrstessyman » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Well my mothers waitrose doesnt stock them yet so i phoned the customer service and they cant find any on their system at all!

I am now trying the john lewis stores to see if they have them!

If not my mum will just have to keep her eye out for them!

Am determined to get some with a discount! :hohoho:

Kerry

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:28 pm

I'm going to the bed shop next to Waitrose tomorrow so will have a look while I'm there :D

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Ugh... why did I have to look on the follow-up of this thread... i have NO choice now but to go to my Waitrose tomorrow :roll: *oh sigh*

A friend of mine who is new to cloth - tried this one and was pretty impressed with it :lol:

PreviousNext

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat