hf1

Todays nappies

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Todays nappies

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:43 am

We've not had one of these in ages. Mia woke up in her Looby Lu's night nappy and Pixie Knits soaker under her sweet owls T&T Jamie Jumper. She is now wearing her one and only pocket nappy :lol: A blue minkee T&T with owl embroidery and front border cut with matching Snugglebots pinafore. I will shortly be changing her into her sweet owls T&T fitted with DnF interlock soaker over the top.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Mumof5 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 am

Dottie woke this morning in a boosted bamboozle covered by plum coloured disana pants. She is now wearing a thirsties wrap stuffed with a prefold. I will shortly be changing her into her new hansel & gretal easyfit.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:50 am

Callum has been in disposables all day. :( He was sick again last night, so still isn't over this bug we've had. And I have so much washing to do as a result of us being ill, it's ridiculous. Something had to give and it was the nappies. Still, hoping to get back into things tomorrow. :) And so he's gone to bed in a Flutterby Fluff night nappy with Hollow Oak soaker.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 am

I used to love these threads, cant wait for a baba in cloth again :pregnant:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:46 am

William is in a sposie :( we are experimenting at night so when I changed him out if his wukd child dreamy he went into. a stinky and sadly he seems to sleep better in them. Not sure if we are having a fitteds or pocket day yet

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

Zarah woke up in her LLS night nappy and tempestous poppet soaker and has been in a Goodmama and now she is in an OWW large which is way way way way too big :doh: and her pixie knits sweet owls longies

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:52 am

Oliver woke in a disposable
Changed into a puddlekins fitted (ice girrafe) and green thirsties duo wrap
Will be changed into his space themed secret santa weenotions nappy.

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:38 am

Isabel woke in a fluffle boosted with a bamboo terry under a hollow oak interlock soaker that was completely dry :-/ Then she went into a MEOS with hemp booster under her JR scrappy longies and has just changed into a LL cotton dyed pink by me :-)

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 am

Stink woke in an easyfit boosted with 2 thirsties hemp prefolds, and has been in easyfits all day

Next

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat