hf1

Todays nappies

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Todays nappies

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm looking forward to being able to do these again too - but for the moment DD woke up in her first ever custom WNNN (which has been in regular use and fitted her well for 2 years now :wine: ) and a pixie knits soaker. She's then been in the same pair of pants and jeans all day - no accidents again :wine:

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Ok let's see if I can remember...DD woke up in her rainbow HL BB+ and Monkey snuggles wool soaker, then changed her into a flip organic.
Then a monkey snuggles fitted and econobum wrap...then another monkey snuggles and a peachy green wrap and she is now in another flip organic :D

Next bum change will be another MS and bedtime... one of her WNNN with more MS wool!!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:38 pm

JabberJabber wrote:Oliver woke in a disposable
Changed into a puddlekins fitted (ice girrafe) and green thirsties duo wrap
Will be changed into his space themed secret santa weenotions nappy.

After that he had a tots bots bamboo fitted and thirsties wrap,
A blue spotty blueberry pocket, and has since been streaking since asking to do a poo on the toilet. :)

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:11 pm

JabberJabber wrote:
JabberJabber wrote:Oliver woke in a disposable
Changed into a puddlekins fitted (ice girrafe) and green thirsties duo wrap
Will be changed into his space themed secret santa weenotions nappy.

After that he had a tots bots bamboo fitted and thirsties wrap,
A blue spotty blueberry pocket, and has since been streaking since asking to do a poo on the toilet. :)

Well done Oliver.

Louise wrote:We've not had one of these in ages. Mia woke up in her Looby Lu's night nappy and Pixie Knits soaker under her sweet owls T&T Jamie Jumper. She is now wearing her one and only pocket nappy :lol: A blue minkee T&T with owl embroidery and front border cut with matching Snugglebots pinafore. I will shortly be changing her into her sweet owls T&T fitted with DnF interlock soaker over the top.

Mia then wore
watermelon dip dye DnF
girly rainbow LWI DnF
pink and yellow floral print DnF

I am just :bf: before putting her to bed in her beautiful dip dyed pink and green bedbug plus with unicorn embroidery, Pixie Knits soaker and Approved by Kayleigh jamie jumper that was a gift from the lovely Rae before she moved to Aus.

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm

tanya wrote:Jake woke late in an LLS Super Wetter, then DH changed him into a T&T fitted covered in mummy made longies.

He's since been changed into a medium :shock: Pianissimo Cloth fitted and then a medium :shock: bamboo Short Rounds fitted, all under the same wool.

I'm soooo surprised my huge boy still fits medium nappies!!

He then went into a fluff n stuff fitted with Tempestuous Poppet shorties over. He pooped in it about 20 mins before his bath, so went into an emergency sposie (because we were playing in my bedroom and I didn't want an accident on my bed :giggle:).

He's gone to bed in another LLS super wetter with mummy made longies over it.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:03 pm

twinkletot wrote:Alyssa woke in her made by amber night nappy then changed into a LLS. Then a green panda nappies fitted and now she's wearing another LLS. All with a tng wool soaker :-)

Alyssa then wore a bamboo LL and she's now in a wnnl.

Previous

Return to Cloth Nappy Chat